RH4K

My boobs feel so heavy!

I'm 3.5 weeks in and still getting used to the weight of these things! Don't get me wrong I love them but they're heavy, especially when I take my bra off.

Does it take a few months to get used to it?

mine only felt heavy for the first couple of days and only when I bent down or with no bra on.. They felt like a part of me really quickly .maybe you will get use to them in time. Maybe it depends on the size and type of implant?   I went with 450 cc HP and I forget they are there most of the time.

They feel like little ice packs when I go shopping or out in the cold, its weird haha.... but I noticed lately its not as bad as they are dropping, my friend that has had BA said in time that cold  feeling will go away.

Edited by Minnie Mouse

I don't think it's the weight it's the tightness and restriction of your pec muscle. I haven't felt a heavy day in 9 years but the initial period of tight sore pecs can lead to poor posture and sore back and neck which is probably more what you are feeling :)

Edited by donatella

Do you have overs or partials or full unders? 

My overs felt really heavy and would get like a burning feeling inside while healing. 

My partials didn't so much feel heavy but out of my surgical bra felt so tight and sore like I had overworked my pec muscles. Also without the support of my bra it felt like they were hanging (even though they were perky). 

I'm so worried about this! I want big boobs but am worried that they'll feel heavy & affect my already awful posture. :(

Oh I had terrible posture but it's improved heap since my BA. It's like having them on my chest made me more aware and I want them to all ways look their best so shoulders back it is!