Tanja

Recovery

Hi all,

I've had my breast augmentation yesterday afternoon.

I've had an A-B cup prior and had 430 teardrop high profile implant put in. They are pretty sore today and look very high, hard and stretched. They are also a little bit too far apart. 

Has anybody got any experience how much they will drop/ how long it takes and if they go a bit more together once they drop?

has anybody and just after operation pictures and pictures after a few month? 

Im a bit scared that they stay the way they are now....

also has anybody got the best advise how to care for them after operation? Any special remedies?:)

thank you very much for your help!! 

Congrats on your op!

Hang in there for the emotional roller coaster of the first few days. Your implants will definitely change. Mine have but I don't think my few pictures posted really show that well. I couldn't even look at my boobs for first few days. I got so upset about how awful I thought they were but they have improved a lot and I like them- just wish they were a bit bigger now!

Best of luck with your recovery and don't stress. They will change and improve a lot. 

Hi Tanja I am only 3 weeks post op as of tomorrow but they have already changed a lot from what they were. Mine were far apart and hard like torpedos after surgery it's just because you're so swollen. Trust me they will definitely change as time goes on. Over the next 2 weeks you will notice a lot of change as the swelling goes down. My surgeon said the first 6 weeks is when a lot of changes happen but that you can see change in them for up to a year. Don't panic too much just focus on recovering xx 

ah you poor thing!! i am day 13, and the first week was miserable - but trust that each day will improve after day 4....

mine still sit apart but are starting to soften slightly. i got my stitches out yesterday and my PS asked me to try and squeeze them together. obviously i couldnt move them more than about 5mm, but he laughed and said that i now need to stop babying them and start moving them. When I see him in 6 weeks he said they will be super squishy and I will be able to squeeze them together, up down and bounce around.. eek!!

Its such a looooong process and wait till the final result. Once you feel better you will relax and enjoy the changes as they happen. I didnt even want to look at mine for the first week!

Good luck!!!!

Oh you poor, Love. Gosh it was only 2wks 6days ago but it feels like eternity ago because the recovery has been so dramatic each day - although some days I would wake up and feel I had gone backwards because I had overdone it the day before (which is still happening!!!). I couldn't look for about 4 days out of fear I would freak or be disappointed. Yep, I showered 3 times before I could look in the mirror! Day 2 was hard emotionally. You will get there and you will be thrilled. They say 4 weeks is a big turning point where a lot of things seem as easy as before - picking up small children, hanging out washing, getting up off the floor or out of bed etc. Don't be silly like me and push yourself. You WILL go backwards. Lots of love to you as you recover.