m1992

Sydney who to choose ?

Hi All , Im wanting to get Rhinoplasty, a slight hump shaven down and my flat nose given some shape :)

The surgeons I have considered are Dr Tavakoli, Dr Zion Chan, and Dr Shahidi, purely based on the before and after photos.

Does anyone have any experience with theses surgeons or recommend anyone else.  thanks :) 

Just had a consult with doc andrew kim of advance cosmetic. his free consults will actually give you extensive info and he is honest with his evaluations. I am also looking into other surgeons in sydney too! but so far, I am impressed with what i've learned from dr kim.

Hello. Im new to the forum after mainly reading through all this for BA but was considering rhino at the same time. You may want to consider Dr Nettle. ..? His name seems to pop up a lot.

Wonder about tavakoli for rhino but thought maybe he was more of a breast man. I am south american and have quite a fleshy round bulbous tip. Any rec for a doc thats done a good job on a similar nose like mine?

Thank you

Hello. Im new to the forum after mainly reading through all this for BA but was considering rhino at the same time. You may want to consider Dr Nettle. ..? His name seems to pop up a lot.

Wonder about tavakoli for rhino but thought maybe he was more of a breast man. I am south american and have quite a fleshy round bulbous tip. Any rec for a doc thats done a good job on a similar nose like mine?

Thank you

Why don't you try doc andrew kim of advance cosmetic surgery. There's no harm in looking around for second opinions. I had a consult with him too and I was quite interested in his approach. I also went to other doctors prior to that, but so far, I find his treatment approach more ammenable to my needs. 

On 6/24/2015 at 4:47 PM, tan_jm said:

Just had a consult with doc andrew kim of advance cosmetic. his free consults will actually give you extensive info and he is honest with his evaluations. I am also looking into other surgeons in sydney too! but so far, I am impressed with what i've learned from dr kim.

Hi which procedure did you done? I am thinking of Eye lengthening surgery but worried after watching the procedure on Youtube