40something

Shaving armpits after BA

Notified today how bad mine are lol, shaved day before op so 6 days ago now.... definitely need a shave. Can't really lift my left arm very high.... hubby might have to shave me haha

I've been struggling for weeks with shaving lol. I'm just over 5 weeks post op and have only just gotten back to shaving everything in my armpit.

One thing that's worked for me is when I lift my arm I'm trying to pull my skin in the direction of my chest for a flatter underarm when shaving. (I hope that makes sense haha)

I've been struggling for weeks with shaving lol. I'm just over 5 weeks post op and have only just gotten back to shaving everything in my armpit.

One thing that's worked for me is when I lift my arm I'm trying to pull my skin in the direction of my chest for a flatter underarm when shaving. (I hope that makes sense haha)

yep tried that method, also makes it difficult as it still hurts to put my arm up too. Will keep trying though!! 

Haha. This was a big issue for me as I had my BA in the middle of summer! I just did the best I could. It got easier as they settled and I could sort of move them out of the way a little. Now I don't even notice!