i was wondering if anyone who has 295cc could FR me, I think I have serious boob greed. Just wanted an idea of how big they will be once all the d&f. 

Xx

Mine still sitting high and swollen, when I tried to massage the upper pole I could feel and hear the fluid underneath. Is this normal? When will them drop? 

I went a bit smaller with 270cc under the muscle high profile. It took me from a 10AA cup to a 10C cup. I sometimes wish I had gone bigger but a lot of my friends have commented my boobs look natural. I only have a small frame so the C cup suits this. Plus I am a gym junkie and the C cup doesn't get in the way of me doing weights.

Thanks pink butterfly. I was a B before surgery, I'm really hoping to get to a D. 

Yeye, your not supposed to massage them until week one. I think you've got a couple make days to go. They drop over 6 weeks so you still have a while yet x

Newbie93, not suppose massage till week one? Oh boy, I am just hoping it's not gonna cause any trouble. I did and it helped to get rid of the swelling in between. I can feel my chest bone again :) I hope you bloating will go away soon, I guess I am just lucky didn't take any pain killer at all. Everything seems normal except the high upper pole and morning boobs. Wake up every 3 hours, had to sit up for a bit to reduce the pain and pressure. does anyone also have the same issue here?

I am not going back to the check up till Monday (day 10), will that be okay? Apparently TCI is fully booked and that's the only time they can do? 

My hubby calls me FB wife and is shocked about the size, he thinks too big. I kinda agree with him... Will post some pics

I got 295cc on Tuesday and I'm happy with the results.  I Love to run 7 kilometres per day so the smaller size was very dependant on my physical activities.  I could have got 330cc but opted for the 295cc.   When I tried on 295 and 330 together with a tight bra and singlet there wasn't actually much of a difference.    Ultimately I left the decision up to Dr Miroshnik to make during surgery once he inspected my muscle quality etc. 

Hey Katb95, recovery is all good, I don't have any pain anymore and they are soooo much softer, dropping heaps as well. Totally in love with my size my surgeon picked a great size.

best of luck with your upcoming surgery :) 

Yeye, you're looking fantastic!!! 

I really think the 295 are perfect for you.

Glad your recovery is going well, do you think you have much more dropping to do?

Melbba, thank you. I am hoping they drop more. my upper pole is still bit high and hard due to my very skinny chest and tight skin/muscle. I barely had any tissue but only bones and skin.

Yeye, my starting size is actually very similar to yours but I have very dense breast tissue I've been told which helps to hide the implant. 

I also have assymetry (leftie is a touch smaller and sits about 1cm higher) so I'm worried it might take longer to drop when I do have mine done. I have a wedding to attend exactly six weeks post-op and hope they have dropped by then! 

On on the bright side, I've been recommended the largest I would be able to go in Moderate profile (by a  melbourne surgeon) is 275cc. This is a good thing. I'm quite relieved as I still want small (but round and perky) boobs and that's the biggest I was considering. :))