shonnn

Wanting lip injections, Newcastle/Central Coast recommendations?

Hi everyone - I haven't been on this forum since after my BA a few years ago. Now I'm wanting some more stuff done so I thought I would come here for some information again :)

I'm planning to have my lips filled & my forehead lines done. I've been thinking Skin Integrity at Terrigal NSW as it's close & saves me driving to Sydney. I was wondering if anyone had been there for fillers or if you can recommend somewhere else, I may have to go to Sydney if the best is there!

I had my lips done about 2 years ago at Laser Clinics at Erina, but it was a waste of money! Unsure of the product they use there but I know it was 1ml. For about 2 weeks they looked great! But then my top lip started to to back to normal really quick & my cupids bow lost all definition!:( I was so bummed seems I was expecting them to last at least 3 months. They weren't as plump as I would have like either. Or is this normal from 1ml of product? I wouldn't think that they'd only last 2 weeks.

Would love some recommendations on where I should go! 

Thanks! :) 

Edited by shonnn

Hello, sorry, but I am in WA so can't help you on the recs... but I did want to say the pattern with lip fillers is about 4-5 days of massive ugly swelling, then settling into mild swelling (which is usually when women feel they look their best). My injector told me it takes 2 weeks for the swelling to completely subside so the fullness you liked was because of residual swelling that.

If you're after more volume, you may have to get another ml added? You should request the kind of filler you want too as they have different properties and different long jeopardy in the lips. From reading online reviews of lip fillers, most women seem to go back in 2-3 weeks time to get another ml added. 2mls seems to create the look a lot of women are after. I can't pull off massive lips so 1 ml is all I'm game to do- which helps the hip pocket! 

A lot of women here use Laser Clinics Australia- not sure if they have a branch your way- as they offer very cheap prices- almost half what other places charge. 

Hello, sorry, but I am in WA so can't help you on the recs... but I did want to say the pattern with lip fillers is about 4-5 days of massive ugly swelling, then settling into mild swelling (which is usually when women feel they look their best). My injector told me it takes 2 weeks for the swelling to completely subside so the fullness you liked was because of residual swelling that.

If you're after more volume, you may have to get another ml added? You should request the kind of filler you want too as they have different properties and different long jeopardy in the lips. From reading online reviews of lip fillers, most women seem to go back in 2-3 weeks time to get another ml added. 2mls seems to create the look a lot of women are after. I can't pull off massive lips so 1 ml is all I'm game to do- which helps the hip pocket! 

A lot of women here use Laser Clinics Australia- not sure if they have a branch your way- as they offer very cheap prices- almost half what other places charge. 

Thanks Newster - yeah after reading a few reviews I think mine was the swelling and 1ml didn't do alot. I've found a LCA that's really good apparently so I'll be giving them another go :)