natsacks

the awake method

I can think of more reputable clinics with less bad reviews to put my body in the hands of. Some of the reviews (too many bad for my liking) would have me going in with eyes wide open. Not trying to sway your decision just hopin you've don't the correct amount of research. This doesn't impress me and all recent https://www.ratemds.com/doctor-ratings/3495868/Dr-Les-Blackstock-Penrith-NSW.html

Only local and sedation?! You have got to be f*&&en kidding me! Seriously rethink it. Can you get the deposit back? Good luck, it may be worth losing your deposit over. Sorry, l'm not trying to alarm you. x

Edited by Gabby1

Natsack, please don't ever feel you have to go through with something that you are not comfortable with because you have paid a deposit. 
My friend had her BA done with Dr Les Blackstock. Her boobs do look very nice and look much more natural than my BA. Her implants are saline.

Even though my friend was happy with her experience, I chose to go elsewhere because I had read so many negative reviews on him.

Good luck with your decision. Don't put pressure on yourself to go through with it if you really don't want to.

Im actually ok with being awake as long as i can't feel any pain. The surgeon said some patients go to sleep and others dose in and out. He said he uses tis method so before the final stitch up he can ask u to have a look and see if u are happy. And they bring your partner in to see if they are happy with them too.

If you have a certificate from a doctor stating you can't go through with your surgery they should give your deposit back. That's what I was told at my consult elsewhere.. It would have to state somewhere in the terms and conditions about getting money back for different circumstances. Good luck Hun xx