Hi all ! :)

I am having a BA in a week and a half with Dr Ali Hussain.

I would love to hear any reviews from girls who have gone through him.

I am currently an 8C and going 390cc over the muscle.

Thanks !

Hi.

I had surgery with him almost 12 weeks ago. I had 390cc high profile, textured implants with him.

Seems he likes to reccomend this size to most of his patients. I went from a 10b to a 10dd.  

Following. 

I am booked in with dr Ali Hussain on the 9th of July for my surgery. I had my phone consult today and I ended up feeling really unsure as I have always had recommdations for under the muscle but he is the only one that has suggested over the muscle. He has great prices but I am really worried about his quality. 

I am 2 weeks post op tomorrow after having surgery with Dr Ali. I went in hoping for 390cc but was advised 360cc would be much better on my frame. I went with his recommendation and I'm very happy so far. I have photos in my gallery pre and post op. 360cc high profile round textured overs :)

I'm booked for surgery with him in late July. At my consult he gave me 3 different sized implants to choose from - 360, 390 and 420 and I chose 390. I'm getting textured round overs, and my preference was for overs so I'm happy with that. I asked Dr Ali at the consult about unders and he said if I wanted them he'd be happy to do unders.

sorry I can't give you an after surgery review. Maybe you can come back and let me know how you go with yours! 

Sorry I should have also mentioned that I found no issues with Dr Ali. He answered all my questions and was clear about what would and wouldn't work for me. I didn't know much about profiles and he explained to me why certain options wouldn't suit me which was good to know. I was really really nervous before the surgery and he was calm and reassuring. All the nurses were amazing and I'm super happy with how everything went. Even got a little care package upon leaving the day hospital which was nice :)

I had my BA with Dr Hussain on July 25, making me 16 days post-op. I am really happy with my results so far. 

A few things to note - for one reason or another, Dr Hussain prefers to do 'over the muscle'. I had to confirm multiple times that I wanted under the muscle. I think as long as you go in knowing what you want and stick to it, he will of course do what you're after. 

Dr Hussain asked all of the right questions at my initial consult, i.e. Which look I was going for (natural or fake) and what bra size I wanted to be at the end. He gave me 390cc and 420cc to put in my bra to view. I ended up deciding on the 420cc and was not pushed in any way to choose one size over the other. He was patient and answered all of my questions at the consultation. 

I had my surgery at 11am and was so pleased with the day hospital staff (Montserrat in Gaythorne). The staff were friendly, helpful and funny (which I needed as I was incredibly nervous). I was out of the hospital by 1.30pm. 

My recovery so far has been excellent, swelling is gradually reducing and I had absolutely no bruising (I had more bruising from where the anaesthetist inserted the catheta). 

Dr Hussain said on the day of my surgery that I would receive a call from his administrator every five days post-surgery which didn't happen however I did have Dr Hussain's mobile number and felt I could contact him if I needed anything anyway. 

My scars look okay, one is worse than the other but I'm not too stressed as its all still very new. 

My follow up consult was very much driven by me and any questions I had. I had to ask when I could start doing individual tasks (bathing, exercising, how long to wear my bra etc) but had all of my questions answered.

Overall I think there is room for improvement but the actual procedure and my results I'm very happy with. Happy to answer any questions you have - my sister got hers done 4 weeks earlier than mine with this surgeon and she is very happy with her results also.