EMJ

Painful Incisions

hi ladies my right incision is stinging and is hurting so much. I went to TCI today and they said everything was going well. Not sure why it's stinging but has anyone had an incision that's been painfully stinging ?

Yeah I found days 2-4 to be the most painful. With endone though I could just feel the cuts.. they weren't too painful.. only really bad in the mornings before I took more endone.

Day 4 today, it gets much better, not as much pain as day 2 & 3 

oh that's great news!! I hope that happens for me. I am finding the "zinger" pains hard too 😢.. I just can't wait to be past the worst of recovery ATM I'm finding it really painful. I found the day of surgery and day 1 really easy but day 2 & 3 have been really painful for me. 

I was the same day 2 & 3 were the worst days for me, day 4 has been pretty good. I haven't needed to take as much pain killers as day 2 & 3. I haven't had the zinger pain but my incisions were burning and stinging like sunburn it was horrible. 

I found taking a full tablet of the Endone really helped for that. 

Hope it gets easier for you x