Anna

Implants without a lift

hi Anna, 

i think i am border line. i sent some pics into TCI last week and they replied saying that i would need a lift however i have seen other pictures of girls with similar breasts who've gotten away with just implants. i'm having a consultation on Tues 21st july so hopefully a second opinion will be the right path.

I'm borderline (2 kids). I'm only 10 days post with 485cc round, HP, unders (no lift) but so far everything's fine and in the right place. They still look a bit like lego boobs but are starting to settle well.

I'm borderline (2 kids). I'm only 10 days post with 485cc round, HP, unders (no lift) but so far everything's fine and in the right place. They still look a bit like lego boobs but are starting to settle well.

is it ok if i ask if you have a before and after pic please?

Ohh your the blue bra?i have you on my ph as what i want haha.funny.any chance of a before pic please?

I am borderline lift....breastfed 3 babies....deflated B cup at the moment (if I am lucky), and getting 440cc unders.  Surgeon will decide when I am on the table as to whether I need the lift or not.  I say if you can afford it, then do it, as chances are you will need one down the track anyway.

hi girls I was told I needed a lift after breastfeeding 5 but went against it in Nov 2012 and just had 450cc implants i havnt had any problems only i wish I had gone bigger boob greed lol ....

I am getting a TT done on Nov 17th this year and if I can a revision for bigger boobs DR has agreed to do extra large implants so Im hoping I can ...

mumO5

Just fake it, do you find that they sit more natural? I have just weaned my 14 month old so waiting for mine to settle but you look very similar pre op to what i do normally. I am yet to send photos but am pretty sure that i will be borderline needing a lift but i really dont want to get one done and might just go ahead with implants if possible. Scared i wont be happy with the result but if they look like yours i will be more than happy.  Anything has to look better than how they do at the moment

Just fake it, do you find that they sit more natural? I have just weaned my 14 month old so waiting for mine to settle but you look very similar pre op to what i do normally. I am yet to send photos but am pretty sure that i will be borderline needing a lift but i really dont want to get one done and might just go ahead with implants if possible. Scared i wont be happy with the result but if they look like yours i will be more than happy.  Anything has to look better than how they do at the moment

I hear you! Anything is better than my pre op boobs and I figure if I ever need a lift I can get one later down the track.

They aren't sitting completely natural just yet as I'm only 12 days post op but since I've been massaging they have been dropping and fluffing nicely so I'm pretty sure they'll be looking great by the time they have fully settled. Looking at me now, you can't tell that they were empty sacks so I'm completely over the moon! 😊

hi girls I was told I needed a lift after breastfeeding 5 but went against it in Nov 2012 and just had 450cc implants i havnt had any problems only i wish I had gone bigger boob greed lol ....

I am getting a TT done on Nov 17th this year and if I can a revision for bigger boobs DR has agreed to do extra large implants so Im hoping I can ...

mumO5

what's tt? Do you have a pic of before and after?

Hey Mia I'll post some here.

Anna that's not me. That's what I asked the surgeon to give me haha.

Screenshot_2015-07-07-22-00-05.png

20150706_140343.jpg

PicsArt_1436256111375.jpg

Wow! you look amazing! I think though that looking at your images, you had less drop than what I have. 

are you happy with the results?