Sign in to follow this  
natsacks

400cc

It depends on you build, bwd, height, weight etc etc!!! I'm 183cm 78kg and started with 400cc but the doctor advised to go bigger due to broad shoulders. I'm now looking 485cc + :) as my dr said, don't worry about what cc you get but have an image of what you want to achieve :) 

Depends on what your idea of too big is. I'm 155cm, 48kg and I'm now struggling to fit a 10e- I am possibly even a cup bigger. I had 365cc unders put in. I personally think I should have gone bigger but god knows what other crap i would have gone through after my surgery if I did go bigger- so no, I don't think 400cc will be too big- if performed by a doctor that is experienced and is professional you'll hopefully love the results you get! 👍

I think the numbers can be scary and deceiving, especially to partners. Like the ladies have said, it comes down to so many factors. I'm 173 cm,  74kg and my bwd was 13.5cm... my PS chose 475 mod plus. Tried 525 's in surgery but only gave width not projection and decided it would make my frame look wide (I have broad shoulders) I'm only 9 days post op and was tuberous so my recovery hasn't been easy but size wise.... spot on and I'm fairly confident I'll end up with D/DD.

475cc on someone else with different stats might make them look gigantic and a size G.... like I said, it really does come down to so many things,  including what you picture as your outcome. No doubt your surgeon will know what will suit best to achieve your desired results... that's why we pay them the big bucks lol 😊

Best of luck natsacks 😊