Custardtart

over the muscle

Hi I'm a long term follower on here but this is my first time posting. I've just had a consult with Dr Dona who has said i need to have over the muscle implants due to me having a pacemaker that's under the muscle. All my research has been based on the implants being placed under the muscle,  is there anyone who has had overs that can tell me about their experience?  Im wondering if overs look especially fake? 

Following.  I said to my surgeon today (final consult before surgery on the 24th) where will he place them and he said it will be over the muscle, i am going with his recommendations, but would love to hear the difference from others ladies experience....

Hi girls,

I'm getting my BA in 1 month & my surgeon said for me to go over because i have a good amount of breast tissue already. Ive been very adamant about getting a nice natural look that's not too big. (325cc mod profile). She also said because i do alot of exercise its better to go over as they wont move to the side when the chest muscles get used alot. Another thing she said which i never thought of is as you age your breasts drop and if you have them under the implant stays up but your breast drops and makes your boob droop over the implant (if that makes sense) if its above then it all drops naturally together.

So hard to know whats gonna be best but i think go with what your surgeon recommends :)

Ill post pics when im done!!!

when are you getting your done Custardtart & MMO..DD??

xx

Oh yes you reminded me, that's what mine said too, as I have a fair amount of breast tissue left as well over the muscle was better for me.  I showed him pics of others I had printed and he suggested a few options and I agreed with him. 

I will also post before and after pics.

I am 24 July.  counting down. 

Overs can look very natural. Just like unders, it depends on the size, profile and the body they're going into as to how natural they look. Search for pics of overs on the Realself site, there are heaps of good examples of natural overs.

I'm 1 week post op today and just had my follow up appointment with my surgeon Dr Ellis Choy. I had 325 cc, round, HP over. I am so very happy with the result! Dr Choy recommend over....I trusted his judgement and I don't regret it one bit. They look very natural. The recovery was a breeze also....I think...from what I've read...that the recovery is a bit more painful with under. I've had very little pain & have only taken panadol from day 2 after surgery.