BabyA

Major boob greed already?! :(

Hey guys I just had my ba with dr lee TCI today. I'm 169cm 54kgs and went with 345 and 325cc high profile under the muscle. Previously a 10A, barely. I'm experiencing major boob greed already!! :( I looked down and it looked so much flatter than expected. In my hoodie I still look the same as before when I wore a bra.  Even when I sneak a look underneath my post op bra they aren't that big. I'm not sure if it's because I'm fresh out of surgery and they are super compressed but I wanted a more full look. Will they look better once they have dropped? Does the fluffing process make them look more full? 

Ladies please let me know your experiences I am feeling quite down about it right now :(

Aw thanks ittybittytittys. Yeah I hope mine will get bigger, although mines don't protrude and project out like in that picture post op one week

Katb95 I was barely a 10A before and I got 325-345 cx round under the muscle high profile. I was tossing up between this and a 345-365. The first size dr lee got me to try was 385-365 but I felt ridiculous in it, all the sizes actually. Those size. Try ons are not very accurate at all! Thanks I'll look through the forums :) and try not to stress too much 

Did you get rounds or teardrop babe? :) I know for a fact that rounds won't give you as much projection compared to the teardrop shape. Rounds will give you more of the frontal cleavage though. But definitely wait till you have dropped and fluffed to see the full result. I think your boobies are looking great hun! :) 

I got 295cc and even though I am totally in love with them I have major boob greed also. 4 days post op 

Mine are obviously still boxy fresh out of surgery (yours too probably) but I can't help but feel a tad disappointed when I look at them! Arghhh I hope they get bigger and gain more projection through the drop and fluff process. You have a smaller frame though so I think the 295cc would suit you and your proportions!

We just have to wait for the drop and fluff process, we are still fresh out of surgery, I'm sure they will get way bigger over the next 6 weeks :) don't stress. 

I think it depends on the profile of your implant as to whether it will 'pop out' in time. Moderates for example are quite flat and stay the way, whereas implants with higher projection like HP might initially be compressed more under the muscle but come forward more in time.