EMJ

Nipples

Hey just wanted to know if I should be worried. My nipples were find sitting nicely in the middle of my boob, now they seem to be downward a bit. Is this all part of the dropping and healing process ? 

I have posted pics for anyone wanting to have a look 

Hi. I had a look, and whilst I am unsure of the d&f process, it looks like a huge change in your boobs in one day!!! 

You could email pics thru to your surgeon on monday to check perhaps. x

Am thinking this is normal. Breasts can look downright frightening the first few days/weeks post op. They're nowhere near drop and fluffing just days post op. You'll find they'll change a lot the first 2 weeks- and continue to change right up to a year. You'll get an idea of the final look at about 6 months post op. I presume the low nipples are due to the fact the implants have to drop into place- they're sitting very high atm- as is to be expected. You're 3 days post op (correct me if I'm wrong). Please be patient. 

Mine are the same Newbie93. I have pretty large implants so my boobs are really weird looking atm but I'm 2 days post op. I wouldn't stress about anything for at least a few weeks yet because there's alot of swelling atm and alot will change between now and then 😊