Melina88

Incision scar moved off crease with brazillian furries

This has happened to me a second time with furries, on my right boob, the incision scar which was originally right on the crease of my boob has moved up approx 1cm - so annoying!!! Furries aren't supposed to move :-(

I don't understand why this keeps happening, either does my surgeon....has anyone else's furries moved in this way?? 

Is your surgeon fluent in their use? I believe this is paramount when using this implant 

yes, he's one of the leading doctors that exclusively use this type of implant in Australia, I think after 3 augmentations I've lost some breast tissue integrity, as in I have lost so much breast tissue in the right boob that there's nothing left to stick on to - its very annoying :-(

I had breast cancer at 19 and then three breast augmentations - so the right boob has been dug into 4 times in total, the brazillians really shouldn't move a fraction, should they? As in the incision scar should have stayed exactly on the crease where it was from the day of surgery.

I think maybe go back to smooths and get an internal bra done or extra strattice on that boob - starting to give up that boob will ever come right and stop moving :-(

Sorry to hear that's a lot to go through. Technically the Brazilians shouldn't move but like you I think they're a bit too bolt on, which is fine if that's the look you want. 

I would be going to only a Plastic and reconstructive surgeon to be honest, especially with your cancer history and damaged tissue. 

Sorry to hear that's a lot to go through. Technically the Brazilians shouldn't move but like you I think they're a bit too bolt on, which is fine if that's the look you want. 

I would be going to only a Plastic and reconstructive surgeon to be honest, especially with your cancer history and damaged tissue. 

yes, that's what I'm thinking too, this plastic and reconstructive surgeon was recommended to me after my cancer treatment & he is very good at his job...he does excellent augmentations with healthy (cancer free) breasts - I'm too difficult a case maybe....I don't know - its all very annoying and bothersome...

I want to go a bit bigger anyway, and yes hate the 'bolt on' look I find brazilians give - even 2 years later....they never get that nice settled and natural look like smooths do...they don't drop, never fluffed much....they just look so fake to me....

I have no breast tissue left in the right boob from the cancer so I think this compounds the 'fake look' that these implants have given me...with a woman with lots of pre-existing breast tissue, they probably look a lot more natural...

Thanks for your opinion :-)