Dan

Size help?

I am currently 165cm tall and weigh 65kgs dr Ali Hussain has suggested I go 520cc but another has suggested to go 590cc (I was rather large when I had my two kids) does 500cc+ seem too big? They say I would be around a DD-E I don't want to be any bigger as I am currently a size B. So nervous! 

Wow I think you'll be at least a E. I'm 165cms and 57kgs and got 390cc and went from a deflated A to a D-DD. if you were quite large before though you may have more to 'fill up' so I don't think it's too big. I know I could have gone maybe 50cc bigger comfortably. But I'm thinking you'll be like an E maybe bigger

Hi New Jugs. Im booked with Dr Ali Hussain for August. Im going 520cc over muscle. Im a similar size to you 168cms 66kgs with a BWD of 12.5. I was a DD when breastfeeding so looking to go slightly bigger than milk boobs!! 

I don't think it will be too big at all.  It is so difficult to decide. I actually had consults with different Drs to determine that I was comfortable with 520s. I wanted several opinions. 

Depending on your bwd the 520s could look pretty damn good!

I got 460cc breast implants 2 weeks ago from doctor Ali Hussain from Esteem Cosmetic Studios in Brisbane. I absolutely love them and I'd swear by Dr Ali as a surgeon. He had a great bedside manner. He's very polite and considerate because sometimes being nearly nude can be uncomfortable.  He is always contactable if you need to ask any questions or have any concerns. I'd recommend him to anyone!

I am 165cm and 58kg with 550cc they are amazing you will love them 

donatella I'm almost very similar to you, 168cms tall about 57-58kgs, how do you find the bigger boobs? 

im wanting to go back to 12DD currently a 8b/c deflated from b/feeding 

I'm booked in at TCI to get mine done in decemeber as we flying over from WA but I'm unsure what to expect, I'm hearing a lot of people say go bigger get the biggest u can go as they wish they hadve gone slightly bigger themselves?