How many others have had to wear a Symmastia bra with the straps in the shape of a V?

I've been told I need to wear one for the whole 6 weeks due to having large implants and now I'm worried my cleavage is going to look funny! (Either a unaboob or my boobs will sit too far apart)

Are Symmastia bras common or did I get a little too excited and go too big 😕 lol

Hiya just fake it! Is that you in your profile pic? Did you go to tci? If you did I'm pretty sure your Boobs are on my wish list haha! Nah I dnt think too big but I'll look up tht bra and see what it's about 😊

I know the girl in the profile pic from insta she went to TCI she got 520/560 cc HP the lucky duck :( I wish i was able to go that size. She's now a 10G! They are perfection! 

Lol nope not me. I handed that pic over though and asked for those boobies!

Apparently 485cc was the biggest I could handle and the bra will stop the implants from fusing together because they are so large but I'm not sure if the implants are actually wider than my bw. How do I tell?

Do you have papers or remember from your consultation what the bwd was it can range  from really small 8 - 10 cm and up to 16cm is the largest I've read of. Mine is about 13cm. The diameter of the breast implant doesn't normally exceed your bwd but I'm sure that was taken into consideration. What are the rest of your stats? I think you can go a cm or so over tho. I wouldn't worry too much sounds like it's just a precaution. Congrats on your boobies lol 😊😊😊