leah21

BA in 3 Days - DR Kwok

Hi All!

Firstly I just want to send a huge grateful thanks to all the people on this site as It has helped me to ease my anxiousness and answer any questions leading up to my BA!

I am booked in with Dr Kwok at TCI and have heard many great things about him regarding his natural look etc,

Any pre-surgery encouragement will be greatly appreciated as I am so nervous about going 'under' and the pain experienced afterwards!

I feel I will not be one of the lucky ones!

Anyway I hope to post more about my recovery as i feel that is what helped me most leading up to surgery!

Wish me luck!

I had my surgery with dr Kwok last Saturday. My recovery has been horrible and painful but that's probably because I have strong pec muscles and got a big size implant. I'm just over 1 week PO and starting to feel okay again. I know heaps of other people who've had easy pain free recoveries though

I was freaking out big time about going under but their process is so smooth! You get changed and sit in the waiting room and people come in and talk to you constantly - surgeon, nurse, anaesthetist etc, then you walk into the OT and get on the bed and before you even realise what's happening you're waking up in recovery 😊 you don't really have time to get nervous because there's always something happening and you're not really waiting around doing nothing with time to think about it all!

Kat That really sucks your having a horrible time but glad your finally feeling a little better now! I am just preparing myself for the worst as I know how low my pain threshold is and I train quite a lot to so also have tight pec muscles! 

Glad to know that they continue to keep you busy as distraction is the only thing that works for me!

Will post later how I am feeling after when I feel human again!

Leah21 good luck!!!! You will be fine :) I'm booked with TCI in Oct with dr tang and can't wait! I've been under twice and honestly love the feeling haha but atleast this time I will wake up with boobs :) normal to be nervous but you are in good hands! I've only heard great things about dr kwok.

I am booked in with Dr Kwok I am not nervous yet as mine is in Oct I just don't know what size as I haven't got a size to start with. I want mine to be natural looking . I am so confused about the size to choose . I like so many photos on instagram and their FB page . I really cant wait I have been longing for these all my adult life and to feel sexy

Hey all!

I have my consult today and my surgery tomorrow! Its been so hard to keep myself distracted as I am so excited but also super nervous! I will definitely keep you all posted on how my consult goes and of course update you on the surgery! 

Boobarella - Will happily keep you posted on how I go!

Suzi - I am also confused about size however I am actually going to go into my consult with an open mind but certain on the look I like and see what Dr Kwok recommends to get that look and also suit my lifestyle. I am super active and like to run and I'm not looking for much fullness on top, i like the full cleavage and side boob type (all the pics I like seem to be moderate profile!). I just think they are the expert!

Anyway I will keep you posted on how I went!

Edited by leah21

Just had my consult! Dr Kwok was really funny and calm and did not push me in anyway to make a rushed decision! My surgery isn't untill 2pm tomorrow which I guess is a good thing as I can just go home and sleep! I thought I was going to go moderate profile but have changed to high profile as it looked flat on me! So I'm going 415cc HP under the muscle (I think he was hinting at the 450s, but I didn't feel comfortable with that as I am a school teacher!) 

anyway pretty happy with the whole experience so far, Dr Kwok informed me he does on average 90 BAs a month! 

Now to rest up before tomorrow! Wish me luck! 

Good luck leah21! 

You must be so excited, hope you get a good nights' rest before tomorrow 

A little bit jealous at the moment, my surgery (waiting some results back first) won't be until Oct! 

Yours will be all beautifully healed by then :)

Hey just got home! Surgery went really well and I woke up feeling quite good! Just got back home and now it's starting to hurt but what's weird is its my back that hurts more my boobs just feel a little achy on the sides! 

Had a tiny peek down my shirt and they look small! But I think it's because they are all squished in and my muscles are tight around them (hoping this is the case) 

endone made me pretty sick but hubby is doing an awesome job of taking care of me!  

Will keep you posted!

Hey just got home! Surgery went really well and I woke up feeling quite good! Just got back home and now it's starting to hurt but what's weird is its my back that hurts more my boobs just feel a little achy on the sides! 

Had a tiny peek down my shirt and they look small! But I think it's because they are all squished in and my muscles are tight around them (hoping this is the case) 

endone made me pretty sick but hubby is doing an awesome job of taking care of me!  

Will keep you posted!

so glad to hear all went well! Do you have any pics yet?

So they have swollen up and now feel like torpedo boob! The panadene forte made me sick and throw up! Trying to keep my fluids up! No photos yet as I don't think I want to look quite yet! Can feel the bruising happening as I'm typing! Not looking forward to the morning as I heard the pains pretty bad! Right now I would say my pain is at about 3/10 but that's because I still have anaesthetic! 

So it's day 4! Yesterday was the worst by far! It felt like my boobs were on fire! I guess it was just me getting my feeling back. I would say my pain yesterday was about an 9/10 I thought if this gets worse I can't handle it! However I woke up today and thought wow! I feel pretty good! I had an awesome sleep and I've decided to cut back on some of my pain medication and only taking endone at night to help me sleep. I survived today with only paracetamol in the morning, lunch and now dinner time. Today my pain is about a 4/10 so very manageable. 

Ice Is my best friend and my mother in law came and rubbed tiger balm into my back to help me relax those muscles! It felt soooooo good! Husband is currently asleep on the lounge tuckered out from getting up in the nigh every 3 hours to change my heat pack for my back and help me go to the bathroom. 

Anyway will ill keep posting my progress as I would love to have a reminder of who far I've come! 

Edited by leah21