L

Subfacial implants

I have subfasical. Basically they put the implant above the muscle and under the fascia which is like a strong webbing type stuff they detach from the muscle. Gives more support than your straight forward over implants and reduces rippling.

Thank you! I breastfed so I have no cleavage haha that's pretty much all im after, he said the reason for subfascial was to give me cleavage, said I have decent size and breast tissue and that under the muscle wouldnt give me cleavage. Does that sound right?

Thanks ladies! I did a heap of research last night it seems for my body type and after b feeding etc that subfascial would be a better option that under the muscle. Im just worried about sagging? My boobs have always been pretty low on my body so I just really need perkiness (if thats even a word haha)

Ive been told recovery is alot easier with overs. What makes you prefer them Plurbit? My surgeon is adament that i should go over but ive just heard its more likely to ripple and what not. 

hey there, I wasn't too keen on cutting through my muscle as its a more invasive technique. i want to start doing some weight lifting to tone up once i'm healed which under muscle would effect the implants. also,  going over would feel more natural and a nicer cleavage. if you go silicon, i don't think rippling would be a big problem. i haven't uploaded pictures, but will shortly. :) feel free to msg me/ ask any questions. Good luck!

Thanks ladies! I did a heap of research last night it seems for my body type and after b feeding etc that subfascial would be a better option that under the muscle. Im just worried about sagging? My boobs have always been pretty low on my body so I just really need perkiness (if thats even a word haha)

on the note of sagging, going over would mean that the implant and your breast tissue act as one unit and if it was to sag, they will sag together (they will age like a normal breast, so as you get older, it will ultimately sag). but if you go under, and you have enough breast tissue to sag, your muscle could hold on to your implant while your own breast tissue sag which would give you a weird look. (this is what my surgeon said, i haven't had the experience of this yet)