MrsK1312

tuberous breast - implants only

Hi ladies... Im freaking out.... Im 12 days post op. Slightly tuberous and droop... had both creases lowered, tissue scorred to release constriction. (Very constricted lower poles )

(there are a number of my pics in the gallery)

Went with anatomical 475cc implant. Im really worried about double bubble. I look at all the other post op pics and feel really down sometimes cos everyone's boobs are looking great and mine don't.  

My PS did say it will take close to 8 weeks to see what the likely result will be and I trust him but I'm feeling embarrassed about them. 

Was hoping any other tuberous girls, or girls who had slight droop but didnt get a lift might be willing to share their post op pics with me? I really need some reassurance 😕

Thanks so much in advance xxoo

I had mildly tuberous breasts one more so than the other.

Mine have only just started to look good and I'm 4 months PO.

Mine felt as though i had an empty section under my nipple at first and were still pointy for ages! My nipples sat really low at first too.

They've started to get rounder now and am hoping more changes are yet to come. My lefty is settling a lot better than my right but righty was more constricted.

I had almost the same surgery except I got rounds and 450cc

My surgeon said to expect to wait a lot longer than most to see results and could take 6-12 months to fully settle.

Feel free to look at my pics.

Don't get too down or embarrassed yet!! Its still so so early..you have to wait for everything to settle & the implant to move into the lower pole where its been scored. I'm 8 weeks and am noticing changes weekly, I feel down about something then by the next week its all changed again xx I'd share my pics but I got a lift too :) Unfortunately its just a time thing you'll have to wait it out but it will be worth it in the end!! 

Thank you  both so much 😊 first day back at work today so i think last night i was rather anxious about ppl seeing them lol

I will try to be more patient lol

... very hard to do 😉 

Thanks again so much for your reassurance  xxoo

Can anyone let me know whether you went over or under the muscle? Im in for September and Doc has recommended overs to fill them out but im so unsure! So many ladies get unders!!

I'm 'inbetween' or submuscular, because otherwise the implant can 'distort' or something like that. I really can't remember exactly what he said in my consult but I did ask all about where it's placed and why and for my case that's what I needed :)  attaching a pic anyways, hope that's a help? Xx 

buttttt in saying all that, trust your surgeon! That's just what was going to work for me, I couldn't do anything else

image.jpg

Edited by jehllie
Adding more info

Hi ladies... Im freaking out.... Im 12 days post op. Slightly tuberous and droop... had both creases lowered, tissue scorred to release constriction. (Very constricted lower poles )

(there are a number of my pics in the gallery)

Went with anatomical 475cc implant. Im really worried about double bubble. I look at all the other post op pics and feel really down sometimes cos everyone's boobs are looking great and mine don't.  

My PS did say it will take close to 8 weeks to see what the likely result will be and I trust him but I'm feeling embarrassed about them. 

Was hoping any other tuberous girls, or girls who had slight droop but didnt get a lift might be willing to share their post op pics with me? I really need some reassurance 😕

Thanks so much in advance xxoo

Hi MrsK1312,

I'm in the same position. My left breast was partially tuberous and I'm so embarrassed by the results I have gotten. My surgeon did not give me a lift in that breast when I think it needed it. It sits a lot lower the my right breast and has nil lower pole 😔

I feel that I have wasted a lot of money considering I had expectations of what they would look like. My boobs look nothing like the perfect breast I had in mind and when I see most women's BA's I get very down and upset that mine are nothing like that. 

if you would like to see a picture let me know 

x

I'm 6 months PO and have only just started to feel better about mine. My nipples sat VERY low at first but the lower pole has started to fill out. I still think they could be better so am hoping they're still changing. My surgeon said it would take 6-12 months to fully settle. I also had one boob more constricted and that one has def taken longer. Give it time girls and don't compare yours to girls that weren't tuberous beforehand. It's like comparing apples and oranges 😉