Okay, I recently went to the tci instagram that i follow and saw a woman with saggy breasts who received implants. My breast are somewhat similar  but i was denied at both bondi and parra. any women out there who actually went into the tci centre for an assessment? I'm thinking of flying from perth to parra or bondi sometime. I want to see whether i can at tci, if not i'm thinking thailand as it's around 8,000 for both implants and a lift.

Hi. TCI said no to me also. Ive had several consults face to face since with different surgeons who say im borderline. Im booked in with Dr Ali Hussain at Esteem Cosmetic Studio in Brisbane for a BA no lift. Im really happy. $5990 all inclusive.

Good luck with what you decide. I would definitely book in for some face to face consultations of you can to get a better idea as to your options. 

hi chili_95

i sent my photos to TCI and they said i would have to have a lift also. since that was my first attempt, i have decided to book consultations with other surgeons here in Brisbane and have a face to face chat.

I wouldn love to follow your story and share mine with you.

Hi they initially said that to me with the photos I emailed through but then I asked them if I could come in in person and have a consultation as the photos were taken in haste and I had seen other with similar breasts just get implants and they looked fine and dr tang is now happy to meet with me . Maybe take a few more pics and see if he would consider it

I had the same problem.. I ended up going through Somnio who do the holidays in Thailand etc and on the Gold Coast.. I'm booked through Dr Dilip on the GC and its $9,990 for a lift with implants.. 

Definitely try Dr Ali at Esteem in Brisbane. I was a saggy/deflated 10b. I'm 8 days post op now and I am in love!!! Waiting a couple of weeks to get fitted properly but the girls are so lovely & I didn't need a lift :)

I suspect my boobs are quite tuberous and would probably need a lift but have just sent my photos in to TCI for inital assessment and am waiting to hear back! Does anyone know how long it takes for them to get back to you? SO NERVOUS!

If they say you need a lift or you are a borderline lift l suggest you get a second opinion and even a third from a plastic surgeon not a cosmetic surgeon. Nothing against cosmetic surgeons but plastic surgeons are trained in correcting not just shoving breast implants in. Good luck. 

Definitely try Dr Ali at Esteem in Brisbane. I was a saggy/deflated 10b. I'm 8 days post op now and I am in love!!! Waiting a couple of weeks to get fitted properly but the girls are so lovely & I didn't need a lift :)

Sorry to quote Pagey here but anyone who is borderline lift and particularly those going through a surgeon who is saying they don't need one should look further into Pagey's posts because she has had a rough time since she originally posted here :(

Yep! If you think you even might be close to border line lift then you'll probably need a lift. I 100% take back my comment in this thread. I hate the results I have now. 3.5 weeks and they are so saggy and gross. So disappointed 

Yep! If you think you even might be close to border line lift then you'll probably need a lift. I 100% take back my comment in this thread. I hate the results I have now. 3.5 weeks and they are so saggy and gross. So disappointed 

Sorry to hear you are not happy. Ive looked in your gallery and I think they look great! Have you spoken to Dr Ali about it yet? That would be my first step if mine didnt meet my expectations. 

I was borderline also and opted for a straight BA. I was told very clearly what to expect from them and how to look after them to prevent further sagging. I went 520 overs.  He told me straight out not to have unrealistic expectations. They sit higher than I expected so far and im eager to see how they look in the weeks to come. ☺

Sorry to hear you are not happy. Ive looked in your gallery and I think they look great! Have you spoken to Dr Ali about it yet? That would be my first step if mine didnt meet my expectations. 

I was borderline also and opted for a straight BA. I was told very clearly what to expect from them and how to look after them to prevent further sagging. I went 520 overs.  He told me straight out not to have unrealistic expectations. They sit higher than I expected so far and im eager to see how they look in the weeks to come. ☺

that's awesome to hear you love yours. I went 385 overs. Mine are dropping the more the days go on. I'll be contacting them next week. Have had a big week with a sick child so had no time :( 

dr hussain almost always does overs .. I have 2 friends who went overs both 2/5 years ago and both have sagging :( so I changed my mind even tho im heavily into weight training ..also having overs aren't very accurate with mammograms and that was important to me as breast cancer is in my family.. hope he explained these negatives to you at consult ?

ive seen your posts pagey and seriously feel for you ..id be livid and he would know it

x

Seriously girls, a lift is not that bad. I know how disappointed l was when l was told l needed a lift. When l had a face to face consult with my surgeon he said "your not that bad, you probably could get away with not having a lift" I decided to go with it anyway cos there was no way l wanted to have revision if l wasn't happy.

My scars are great, fading well, so go with a good plastic surgeon and do your research. :)

I'm having a lift with my BA as my PS said if I didn't, the results wouldn't meet my expectations and I would likely be disappointed. He drew for me what the effect would be with just a BA vs a BA and Lift and it made absolute sense to me.  I didn't want to have the surgery and either not be happy or end up having a revision at extra costs/recovery at a later date. 

dr hussain almost always does overs .. I have 2 friends who went overs both 2/5 years ago and both have sagging :( so I changed my mind even tho im heavily into weight training ..also having overs aren't very accurate with mammograms and that was important to me as breast cancer is in my family.. hope he explained these negatives to you at consult ?

ive seen your posts pagey and seriously feel for you ..id be livid and he would know it

x

I have breast cancer really badly in my family also & I let him know that. I told him everything. That I was a 12F while breast feeding & that I didn't want saggy breasts anymore. He never said anything bout a lift. He suggested overs straight away blah blah blah. I'm going to call them on Monday. I'm so unhappy with them it's ridiculous 

Hi Chilli,

Dr Ali suggested unders for me but I wanted overs so that's what I got.  Sagging is dependent on more than just implant placement, such as your skin elasticity, lifestyle, existing breast tissue and breast size/type. If I were anywhere near being borderline for a lift I would have gotten one, it's more money to spend with a PS but you don't want to be unhappy with the result for the sake of saving a few thousand dollars.

On 8/20/2015 at 5:07 PM, MaPeg said:

that's awesome to hear you love yours. I went 385 overs. Mine are dropping the more the days go on. I'll be contacting them next week. Have had a big week with a sick child so had no time :( 

really sorry to hear your experience :( 
Im new to this forum thing but do you have your before and afters up hun? 
Im the same height, weight and ive had 2 kids and just awnted to get another opinion as i am too borderline :)

On 6 September 2016 at 9:51 AM, BrowArtist said:

really sorry to hear your experience :( 
Im new to this forum thing but do you have your before and afters up hun? 
Im the same height, weight and ive had 2 kids and just awnted to get another opinion as i am too borderline :)

My advice to anyone borderline. Is to get the lift. If you don't you'll need a lift in a year or two anyways. I have no pictures & wont be uploading any as I don't feel comfortable with my outcome. They are that bad! I needed a lift straight away and wasn't suggested one. Now I'm getting no help from my surgeon. He wants me to pay full price for a lift. If he cannot help me out within the next month I'm taking it further and reporting him & will be trying to get some money back as he seriously has ruined my breasts.