Sign in to follow this  
TallGirl

TCI date change and new Dr..

Hey all,

so I was booked with Dr Tang on 6th Oct and was just informed he has a conference he has to attend. TCI have offered a new date with Dr Tang of 29th Sept which would be trying to rearrange my annual leave etc. otherwise they can keep me on the 6th with Dr Kwok and I will have a consultation again with him on the day of surgery. I would honestly be happy with either dr doing my surgery as I know they are both brilliant!

What would you do??? 

Xx

Honestly if it were me I'd stay with Dr Tang because I had my heart set on him. But, as you said you're not fussed, go with Kwok if it suits your plans better 😀

I actually was hoping to end up with Dr Kwok but I am now going with Dr Tang on the 25th September (very close to you) as my friend was very keen to go with him and we have to have the same surgeon. I now kind of regret agreeing to go with Dr Tang over Dr Kwok as he actually seems like an artist haha!

What kind of look are you going for? If you have instagram find the hashtag #tcidrkwok and #tcidrtang and you can kind of see their particular style which repeats itself in the patients!

I seem to notice that Kwok looks like the master of cleavage and more natural looking and that's what I am after.

Either one you go with is going to do an awesome job though so do whatever your gut says!

Yeah they both look great! I liked dr tang at my consult so feel comfortable going with him, I don't want huge huge but dd-e (in proportion to my body as I'm broad) and I feel as though with Dr tang he is good at achieving the desired look. I originally said natural look and he gave me options :)  I'm having a pre consult with him before surgery to make sure. Looking at the pics I like dr tangs work. Don't regret your decision! They are both great. Have you had your consult yet?? 

Oh that's good then! So you are going to stick with him? :)

You're right I shouldn't be regretting my decision as I do love him also and I keep seeing more and more amazing results coming from him! I think I was just a little bit sad because when I first looked into TCI Dr Kwok caught my eye straight away haha. I'm glad you felt comfortable with him at the consult! I haven't actually had mine yet and won't be until 2 days prior to surgery so it's a bit of a wait for me.

I actually was hoping to end up with Dr Kwok but I am now going with Dr Tang on the 25th September (very close to you) as my friend was very keen to go with him and we have to have the same surgeon. I now kind of regret agreeing to go with Dr Tang over Dr Kwok as he actually seems like an artist haha!

What kind of look are you going for? If you have instagram find the hashtag #tcidrkwok and #tcidrtang and you can kind of see their particular style which repeats itself in the patients!

I seem to notice that Kwok looks like the master of cleavage and more natural looking and that's what I am after.

Either one you go with is going to do an awesome job though so do whatever your gut says!

Curious as to why you have to go with the same surgeon?

Hi RH4K,

My friend and I are travelling together at the same time as we thought it would be great to have someone go through it with us at the same time and be more cost effective. When we phoned TCI to book they didn't have any options to go with different surgeons on the same days etc and we also had to have our consultations right before the surgery date due to flying interstate.

Up until booking time I didn't even think it would be possible to go with the same surgeon so we both chose our favourites, mine being Dr Kwok and hers being Dr Tang, but Tang had the better dates for us in the end so I just thought I would suck it up :) 

Awwww you're not sucking it up, Dr Tang is fantastic!

On another note do you and your friend have someone else to stay with you immediately post surgery?

Thank you :) I'm feeling more confident in him thanks to you ladies!

We have our partners with us on surgery day and then they will be with us until POD2 however we will be staying an extra 3 days longer than them so I'm hoping we don't end up trapped not being able to get out of bed or change our clothes after they leave haha! 

Jaide, I had my leave approved for a week earlier so now booked in with Dr Tang on 29th sept! More and more pics of Dr Tangs work is being posted and am so happy I made the decision to stick with him. 

HAHAH love it RHK4! Wouldn't that be a sight especially so early post-op!

Yay that's awesome to hear TallGirl! Are you going to Bondi or Parramatta to see him? I will be at the Parramatta clinic a couple of days before you but we are staying close to Bondi, I'm so looking forward to it.

He has had some amazing photos on their pages lately which makes me feel way more confident too :)