Sign in to follow this  
Jaide

Driving automatic on PO Day 3 anyone?

Hi breasties

Please tell me some of you managed to drive an automatic by post op day 3? My friend and I are travelling to Sydney for surgery on the 25th September and we have our boyfriends coming down but only for the surgery day on Friday until Sunday. The issue is that we will be staying in Sydney by ourselves until the following Wednesday and have already booked a hire car for our entire stay and are supposed to be dropping our partners at the airport on the Sunday (POD3).

I know it was a stupid thing to do but we didn't read enough into the driving situation and everything has already been paid for. If possible we would like to save costs by not having to cancel etc.

It would only be driving home from the airport on POD3 and then waiting until POD5 to drive ourselves to the airport to get home.

Would love to hear how you guys managed?

I'm only day 1 but I wouldn't drive. You would be amazed at the amount of times you use your chest muscles. Putting earphones in my phone is a bit of a chore lol. I wouldn't risk it. Let them share a taxi 😉

Congrats on the new additions Jemma! :) How are you feeling?

Oh if earphones are an issue I have no hope haha!

Taxi it will be for the guys and fingers crossed I can manage a short drive on POD5 just to get myself to the airport :( I'll definitely be asking for strangers to assist in picking up my luggage ahaha.