Bailey

Over the Muscle Size??

Hi Girls...So i've read many times about you loosing about 50cc when you go under the muscle. What about if you go over?? Do you loose any or is it pretty much the same size as when you try the sizers in your bra?? I'm getting my BA in 2 weeks and going over the muscle.

SOOO EXITED...Counting the days!!!

Thanks Abevemi,

I was hoping that was the case...I'm getting 325cc round mod profile & my surgeon said with that i shoul be a big C close to a D which would be perfect! Have you had your BA done? What did you get/doing? x

I havent had mine yet, waiting for a surgery date - getting so impatient!

I am getting 440cc, moderates, under muscle. xxx

I had 445 moderates under the muscle feel free to FR 😀

don't think there is such a thing as a 'friend request' now with this new version.  You can follow people but that doesn't seem to be working for me I don't think.  the admin people put up a thing about the friends system which said something similar will be coing back soon?>???!!!

Its funny how sizing works. I got 295 dual plane, starting with next to no breast tissue, and I am a definite C however have just bought a D bra. So I guess you never can tell. Sizing also has to do with your frame.

OMG im soooo exited!! Had my last Pre Op appointment today and decided on 330cc. textured silicone round overs. I bought in a few different tops to try with the sizers which made it so much easier to decide. I'm having mine done on the 22nd July with my best friend lol. Our hubbys are dropping us to the hospital then picking us up with our new boobies in the arvo ha ha too funny!!

Counting down the days now!!!!