So the nurse called me today after I sent my photos in and mentioned one incision looks red and split open.

I only went to the doctors yesterday to have my incisions redressed and a photo taken of them and they never mentioned a thing!

I'm freaking out a little bit because the same thing happened to my ceaser scar and now I have this huge ugly scar because of it.

Does it look like there's something wrong with it and could it be infected?

20150702_132238.jpg

Mine has also done this - twice :-(

But don't worry, there's nothing wrong with it & it doesn't look infected to me.  If it was infected you would be experiencing discharge and the wound would be weeping. 

Is it painful to touch? If not painful I doubt it's infected.

Mine has also done this - twice :-(

But don't worry, there's nothing wrong with it & it doesn't look infected to me.  If it was infected you would be experiencing discharge and the wound would be weeping. 

Is it painful to touch? If not painful I doubt it's infected.

Thanks ladies! No its not painful at all Melina88. I think I'm like you. The same thing happened to my ceasar scar. So annoying! But thanks for putting my mind at ease xx 😊

Thanks ladies! No its not painful at all Melina88. I think I'm like you. The same thing happened to my ceasar scar. So annoying! But thanks for putting my mind at ease xx 😊

no worries :-) yeah, I'm getting another revision so not too worried about my scar, it always heals quite well anyway...fades to white...glad it's not painful too! Xx