So i am now ready to start looking more seriously into lip fillers. Anyone have recommendations? Also if the lips bruise are you allowed to hide the bruising with lipstick?

I was looking at laser clinic, and will the standard amount they inject be enough to make a big difference with my lips? Does anyone know how many mls they inject at a time?

PS my lips below make look huge but that is only because i took a close up they dont look that big.  Would like to hear anyones's experience with Laser clinic or any suggestions with other places to look at. Thanks :)

20150704_090753.jpg

Hi misslittle is Enhanced,

I'm pretty sure LCA will only do up to 1mL a time for lips.  I went back about 3 weeks after and got another mL.  I think Eden Laser Clinic may be a different company though so you might need to double check with them.  

I've seen Jillian at LCA.  She is very light handed and I highly recommend her.  She works at Potts Point, Blacktown and Penrith LCA clinics.  I had bruising my first time around and yes I wore lipstick the next day.  She did give me some cream to take with me and put on (hirudoid or something like that) which was also supposed to help with swelling.  

I hope this helps!

Ahhhh thanks for that info Aspiretolnspire that is a relief to hear u can hide it with lipstick :)

1 ml was not enough for me after the swelling went down so I went back to get another lol. Your lips look nice and full though so I think they will look awesome!!

Mycosmeticjourney i saw your thread, your lips still look bigger than the original pic you started off with.... i have been reading a lot it sounds like they only do 1 ml at a time but i am fine with trying 1 ml and seeing whether it is enough. Thanks for the compliment i just wish they were bigger though.

I swear i posted something this afternoon but i just cant seem to find it!

Anyway i got juv 1ml today at LCA Darlinghurst. I was actually at the clinic with ice on my lips while writing on this forum. Sanja was my injector and was excellent. Rookie error thiugh, i took 2 ibuprofen before my procedure and bled a lot and have bad brusing now! Oops! Ahh well..got some arnica.

I had one ml put in last week and the bruising was so bad on my top and bottom lip I looked like I had been physically assaulted lol and even makeup wasn't able to cover it up its now 9 days later and it is nearly gone thank god. If you bruise easily be careful . Your lips look amazing now natural 

i go to a Dr in merrylands.  About Face cosmetic clinic.  I get my Botox done there and my Plasma injections.  His pricing is very good also.  It is hard to get a booking sometimes as he is very busy.