I have my BA on friday and Im starting to freak out over what size I might end up. Im 161cm 48kgs size 6 my bwd is 16cm and im currently a large C/small D cup but im quite deflated after breastfeeding. I've chosen 415cc overs extra high profile and im starting to worry that they're going to be to big. Any one on here with similar measurements/implant size, how big did you end up?

Hi! 

I don't have similar stats to you however I am 170cm 64kg and I got 415s hp under the muscle my bwd I'm unsure of however I'm quite slim in the diaphragm area, my surgeon expects me to be between a D/DD. I think you get more projection with extra hp and that combined with going over they will be quite large but it is all dependent on the look you are going for! Your body your decision! 

Sorry i I can't be of more help but thought this may help even if a little! 

Good oluck with everything! 

Perhaps search some pictures with similar stats to you? 

If you're already a small D and going 415 XHP I think you will end up massive. I have a BWD of 16cm and went moderate profile as the HP and XHP were just too narrow at the base. In saying that I told my surgeon I was after a natural look which is what I have. You may have told your surgeon you're after the big fake look which is why they've suggested those implants for you.