What implant have you used and what was the reason behind your decision?

Are there any patients of Dr Tony Connell, Dr Mark Lee or Dr Timothy Hewitt that can comment on the implants these surgeons offer or work with?

Thanks everyone :)

Mark recommended round Brazilians for me to give me the fake pushed up look. I'm unsure if he offers smooths. 

Tony by recommended either anatomicals UHP in 450 - 560cc or textured rounds in 420 - 480cc UHP. 

Both agreed I need a full anchor lift which was disappointing as I didn't think I was "that" saggy again and that a Bennelli would be enough. Tony uses rounds and anatomicals but his preference is usually anatomicals. 

I think Mark uses anatomicals as well as rounds. 

Unsure on Tim. 

Good luck! 

I just had a consult with Tony and he was amazing, he has recommend both round and tear drop to me, he said it was my decision which i wanted they both have there pros and cons with me. Round will give me a more fuller upper pole, while tear drop more natural. But I go to the gym a lot so tear drop could rotate. He said tear drop will look better but they are at risk of rotating so its my call.  I have decided on tear drop though because i want the natural look and the shape is better on my chest. 

Have a few consults and see who you feel more comfortable with. I had a consult with Edward Van Beem but decided against him because i didn't like what he suggested. He suggested 375 HP over the muscle and i felt i couldn't get a natural look with that. 

I have a wide BWD (15cm) and wanted a very natural look so Mark gave me 450cc mod plus textured silicone rounds (Mentor Siltex Cohesive I). I'm only 3 days PO so it's way too early to tell but they look good so far :) 

Hi Stephy85...  did Dr Connell say what the risk of rotation is with anatomical implants?  I had heard from other surgeons that I went for a consultation with that the risk should be close to zero if the implants are placed properly and the pockets are the right size.  I'm wanting to change from rounds to anatomicals, but would hate to have to go for another surgery if they rotate!

Hi Stephy85...  did Dr Connell say what the risk of rotation is with anatomical implants?  I had heard from other surgeons that I went for a consultation with that the risk should be close to zero if the implants are placed properly and the pockets are the right size.  I'm wanting to change from rounds to anatomicals, but would hate to have to go for another surgery if they rotate!

I had an appointment with Dr Mark Lee and I'm sure he said the rotation risk with anatomicals was about 15%. (Sorry if I haven't remembered properly and this is wrong). I really enjoy the gym, as as lwiz mentioned too he suggested rounds would be a safer option.