Wide cleavage

Rustnut

I am now 4 weeks post op and happy with size... but my cleavage is still quite wide and I am hoping that it gets closer together.

I had mod + Mentors 550cc.

Had anyone else found that over time that their boobs got closer together? Or am I destined to have  a massive canyon forever?

At this stage my boobs are getting soft but still dont have a huge amount of movement. When I try and push together there is still a good inch of space :(

Did you have quite a large gap before your BA? Surgeons I have consulted with said that If you have a large gap before hand, you will still have a gap. With implants that large they should get closer together in the months following your surgery when they drop and fluff :)

The implants have to be centred under the nipple so the distance between the breasts doesn't change much with the implants unless you go significantly wider than your breast width. I read a good response from a surgeon on Real Self who said a good bra, not the implants themselves, is what you need for cleavage

Were you naturally wide prior to surgery? I have a natural gap and so during my consult with my surgeon, he pushed my small 10AA cup breasts together to show me my natural gap. He said he could only work with what nature had given me but I would still get nice breasts. I am now 9 1/2 months post op and got 270cc under the muscle high profile. Through the D and F process, my breasts have come closer together but I still have a natural gap. When I wear a bra, the gap is 2 fingers in width. I am now a 10C cup. So I have accepted I will never have kissing boobs..........but I have a nice cleavage now! :)