Mummy's with new boobs

Mummyx4

I'm a mummy of two and bf both for about 6 months each and was a 10b to start with so feel free to send a FR to see pics ? I'm now a 12DD 

Sorry im not sure how to friends request lol but i did hit follow

Im a mum of 9 six of which are mine. I had my ba 5 days ago. I still had milk coming out but the surgeon said that was fine. I was barely an a cup, i had 325cc and 225cc hp under the muscle

How long were you post breast feeding?  

Thanks for your responses ladies, kaylahM and Rtaylor your boobies are beautiful. 

My breastfeeding boobs were a DD and I loved them, my saggy deflated balloons filled with jello that I am now left with are depressing and horrible. I can't wear a bikini top anymore because these things on my chest have a mind of there own and don't really like to stay put but rather slide out the side when they see fit. 

Looking forward to consult and booking day. Gotta love the tax return haha

Im a mum of 9 six of which are mine. I had my ba 5 days ago. I still had milk coming out but the surgeon said that was fine. I was barely an a cup, i had 325cc and 225cc hp under the muscle. I am hoping for a d cup.

oh my he operated while still lactating? I don't know any surgeon that would do this. I hope your final sizes are okay, that seems very risky.

oh my he operated while still lactating? I don't know any surgeon that would do this. I hope your final sizes are okay, that seems very risky.

Its not uncommon for a woman to still be lactating (although obviously not a significant amount) 12 months after weaning their child.  

My Daughter weaned herself 3 months ago, and I still get a few milk drops when I check to see if its still there.

I guess the 'milk coming out' comment wasn't specified. I understand that it doesn't dry up overnight and that most surgeons will say at least 3 or 6 months (not sure) post BFing before BA. There's a few drops when you manually check and there's milk coming out? What is this exactly? 

My surgeon wanted to leave it 6 months after I stopped breastfeeding and he confirmed there was no milk when he operated back at the start of June (My baby stopped bfing at xmas). I still freaked as my neighbour still had milk dripping out when she's had a long hot bath and she stopped 12 months before. 

My breast were 10DD when I was breastfeeding (in those early months), and the day before my surgery they were 10A with saggy nipples :(  I had 365cc's in each breast and now I am back up to 10DD again and somehow the operation has fixed my nipples too. They are shorter and pointy lol. Huge improvement. Once you have had that experience of big breastfeeding boobs it is really depressing to go back to smaller than before you were even pregnant. We go through so much having kids. New boobs was a lovely way to treat myself for carrying and feeding 3 babies. I was either pregnant or breastfeeding for 9 years (I had 4 pregnancy losses thrown in there too). 

Honestly, you will just wish you had the augmentation earlier! xx

• 7 months later...

Bumping to see if there are any more mummies with pics 

surgery is in 4 days ?☺️

I'm a mum who breastfed, but I was smaller before hand (B cup before BF and then barely an A cup after) and only went for 285cc, but you're welcome to see my before and afters - I have a fair few pics in my gallery ?

Good luck on Wednesday!!!

I'm a mum of two, breastfed for a total of six years combined. At my largest I was only ever a B cup, and after weaning I went down to nada, nothing, zero, zilch. Officially I was a AA cup in the teen bras at Best n Less.
I've had 255cc dual plane and couldn't be happier. I think one of the advantages we have as women who have breastfed is that our skin stretches to accommodate the implant more easily, and after surgery they drop earlier than they would if we hadn't breastfed.

I'm lurking ? this thread too as I'm a mum of two and breastfed both for over a year and currently waiting for 6 months to pass after stopping bfeeding...... With my first I went from a 12C/10D to 12DD/E though they didn't look as big as what I envisaged they would at that cup size. Perhaps because they were so hard, round and full?? 

I'm now a very deflated 12B with absolutely no upper pole ? My PS recommended 365cc HP however when trying sizers they just don't seem big enough so I'm hoping for 400cc min but haven't had that convo with him yet. I want them to be filled up and larger than they were pre babies..... I would be so disappointed otherwise!!!

I'm lurking ? this thread too as I'm a mum of two and breastfed both for over a year and currently waiting for 6 months to pass after stopping bfeeding...... With my first I went from a 12C/10D to 12DD/E though they didn't look as big as what I envisaged they would at that cup size. Perhaps because they were so hard, round and full?? 

I'm now a very deflated 12B with absolutely no upper pole ? My PS recommended 365cc HP however when trying sizers they just don't seem big enough so I'm hoping for 400cc min but haven't had that convo with him yet. I want them to be filled up and larger than they were pre babies..... I would be so disappointed otherwise!!!

I'm a deflated 14B from breastfeeding and im getting hp 560cc with a lift, hope their not too big lol booked in on 30th may ?

Ooooo yay Tjm, sounds great!! Wish I had a date but can't lock one in just yet.....in the meantime, waiting patiently ? Great size, not sure my PS will let me go that size but I'll def be asking what's my biggest.... I have a feeling he's a little conservative. Anyway keep us posted, good luck ????

Edited by cheetah

Hi, I had jad 2 bubbas and breastfed both pre pregnancy I was a full b then breastfeeding went to a glorious DD then after bf i went to a aaa with very sad nips, so depressing. I had my ba 8 weeks ago and i LOVE them! I had 400cc behind the muscle with dr tavakoli and they are amazing haha. I found it a little dofficult just with lifting the kids but otherwise all good! I'm now a 10dd and getting bigger! 

IMG_20160131_193756.jpg

Hi, I had jad 2 bubbas and breastfed both pre pregnancy I was a full b then breastfeeding went to a glorious DD then after bf i went to a aaa with very sad nips, so depressing. I had my ba 8 weeks ago and i LOVE them! I had 400cc behind the muscle with dr tavakoli and they are amazing haha. I found it a little dofficult just with lifting the kids but otherwise all good! I'm now a 10dd and getting bigger! 

IMG_20160131_193756.jpg

good lord these are perfect ??