d and f

natsacks

I believe for some it can take several weeks and for some it can take several months. Everybody is different and many factors affect the rate at which the implants settle such as age, the elasticity of ur skin, breast n muscle tissue, the placement of the implant ect. So the only suggestion I can give you is patience my dear :)

I would say at least a month or two for them to noticeably soften and start dropping. Mine didn't take long. I'm 3 months post op now and they are so amazingly squishy and not high at all. But it also depends on what type of implants too and how tight you were in the chest 

It really does depend on your body. It's funny at 6 weeks i thought mine were sweet and all drop and fluffy but here's a pic of me in my first bra at 6 weeks and then again at 4 months ? - the changes keep happening! I'm over 7 months post op now and they're still changing/softening/dropping. Take heaps of pics and keep taking them - you'll get so used to them you won't even notice it happening haha. Being patient is annoying but your boobs will continue to change over 12 months + so settle in for the ride, it's fun though ?

2015-03-26_08.25.04.jpg

Mine are still changing. I measured myself 2 weeks ago and I'm up another 1cm in the last month. Over the last 10 months I've increased my bust by 10cm / 4inches!!  Honestly they feel so soft now compared to how they felt at my 1 week checkup.