Profiles - help please!

Mudcrab

If you want projection and the upper pole being filled, go hp or xhp- they're a tall implant with a narrower base. The tallness means they fill out the upper pole better than mods.

there is this misconception going round at the moment where people are scared of HP and XHP and convinced that they look fake where as you need on of the moderates to get the most natural or best result. Does my freaking nut in.

there is this misconception going round at the moment where people are scared of HP and XHP and convinced that they look fake where as you need on of the moderates to get the most natural or best result. Does my freaking nut in.

Yeah, it's important that women stop posting things they've "heard" - with no personal experience or surgeon opinion to support it. You'd be hard pressed to find another surgeon in Aus with a bigger reputation for achieving natural looking breasts than Tony Connell & he uses hp & xhp in some patients. There is a lot of misinformation posted on this forum. If you're not speaking from experience or passing on the advice of quality surgeons you've consulted with, perhaps it's better not to post hearsay.

Rustnut I am currently a 12B, I think my bwd (is that the right letters???) was about 13cms, surgeon mentioned that moderate might give me some side boob to balance out my hips... But I did mention I wanted to have my flat upper pole filled in! 

i posted a pic in my album trying on a bra, and that is literally what my upper pole looks like all the time! it wasnt a push up bra, and even in a bra my shape doesnt change.

i had a revision, my ps said that when he removed my old implants I was literally skin and nipple - no boob.... so that upper pole is all implant.

i guess it comes down to whether you want majority upper fullness...

ohhhh its so hard isnt it!!! good luck x

moderate plus......

I can't decide between the projection and pole of high profile and the cleavage and side boob of moderates!

Which is area priority to you? Where are you most lacking? I've found that bras today are so padded, you end up with 'wider' looking boobs in tops anyway. I tried to find unpadded ones (outside of sports bras) and gave up! For me, I desperate needed something 'up top' so the decision was easy. 

I guess upper pole because we're more likely to wear something low cut than something that reveals side boob, right? I just think that extra upper pole may attract attention which I don't want. I'm a deflated 10C and I don't want people to know I've got implants. 

Well... this is just my experience. I subsisted on pushup bras since my early twenties. They created the false illusion of breast tissue up top. When the bra came off it was hugely embarrassing because it all disappeared. I mean all of it. I told my surgeon I wanted upper pole fullness as my priority. Once everything settled and you end up with the final look, they don't look fake at all. I stare at them sometimes and are amazed at how 'I was just born with them' they look. I will say the side view is slightly less convincing- but that has more to do with my personal build than anything else. My breasts naturally sit low (I have a long torso). The xhp makes them look as if they sit a lot higher up. I actually like my torso nowadays.

I think I wore my first scoop neck dress at 3 months post op. They cleavage was perky and very attractive- not bazoonga fake. Once they drop entirely, you'd never know. Honestly though, your surgeon will be the one to help you make the decision based on your 'wish list' and personal build. Some of it he may be able to give you, some he might not. It depends on your personal anatomy. I wanted perky- smack you in the face- boobs. My build wouldn't allow it.