MummaH

Bbl surgeons in Aus?

I wrote a post about fat transfer surgeons in South america a while back. I had focussed on ones in Mexico. If you were to travel for this I would advise not to go to Thailand. They are not as advanced in this as South America or America for that matter. 

I have noticed a cultural preference away from bigger butts here in Australia and I would also say in Thailand- the latter based on personal experience but thats another story. 

For some reason it ended up in the BA section during the forum reshuffle but here is the link if you are interested. Sorry I cannot help with BBL Aus surgeons. 

1 hour ago, Aphrodite said:

I follow my surgeon on Instagram and he does this. 

I'm not sure if it's the angle but it doesn't look that good compared to someone like Dr Miami who actually shapes the entire buttock. The photo on Instagram has the raised upper but no shape to the under butt still looks a but sagged. I'm not sure that even makes sense trying to explain it.  But it could just be the angle of the pic 

On 3/25/2016 at 2:07 PM, donatella said:

I'm not sure if it's the angle but it doesn't look that good compared to someone like Dr Miami who actually shapes the entire buttock. The photo on Instagram has the raised upper but no shape to the under butt still looks a but sagged. I'm not sure that even makes sense trying to explain it.  But it could just be the angle of the pic 

I definitely think it is the angel - she is kind of bent over somewhat so i reckon that removes some of the underbut shape - i seriously want this procedure done - there is another before and after picture too that i think looks perfect - im not a huge fan of the side/hips part becoming bigger, im more of a Jen Selter butt fan over the Kim K bum

Hi everyone. I was also wondering where one would go to have the Brazilian butt lift done in Australia? I moved to Australia two months ago and have no idea of where to even start when it comes to plastic surgeons, never mind ones that do this procedure in particular. I would like to have fat transferred from my abdomen into my buttocks. I am also considering the possibility of doing this in Thailand, so if anyone has any information on that too I would really appreciate it. Thank  you so much, I really appreciate it. I hope that you all have a good weekend :)

I have seen Dr Dona do this on his snapchat the other day and Dr Tavakoli does heaps of them, they are on his instagram I am sure of it.
Also saw a glute implant done by Dr Zoumaris