dropping

natsacks

Yep! My left side dropped into place after one a week. I'm coming up to 4 months now and the right side hasn't dropped completely (I'm right handed). My surgeon said because I'm right handed, those muscles were probably tighter (I went under the muscle), and a possibility why it's taking longer. I had 300cc textured rounds both sides. 

Ps- Natsacks, I've added you to my gallery list if you wanna see the size changes of the first few months. Sadly I still think I went too small, but I definitely got bigger after a few months as my chest muscles started to relax a bit :) 

Hi Als

can you add me too? I think being able to compare over time is so much better than single shots :)

have done:) I'm about 3.5months post op now and still praying that they might get a bit bigger (even the tiniest bit). 

Als would you add me too pretty pls ?

hopefully I've done it correctly - this new system is hard to navigate:)

Now how do i find your gallery? is it on your page?

hi Rustnut, so sorry, just went on to my page and it hadn't worked so I added you again. I'm struggling with this new system:) hopefully now if you go to my profile, if you click on the Activity Feed, it'll have a drop down menu now with "Albums" tat you can choose. 

How's your recovery going? 

Als just had a sqizz at your photos they look great!! I have been up and down about how I feel with my sizing. Mine sit fairly wide apart because I had a big gap to begin with. I am only just over 2 weeks post op and am amazed at how much they have changed in that short amount of time. Am definitely secretly hoping they get a smidge bigger once my muscle relaxes a bit more - my surgeon said my chest muscles were extremely tight and it will probably take some time for them to calm down.....

hopefully I've done it correctly - this new system is hard to navigate:)

hi Rustnut, so sorry, just went on to my page and it hadn't worked so I added you again. I'm struggling with this new system:) hopefully now if you go to my profile, if you click on the Activity Feed, it'll have a drop down menu now with "Albums" tat you can choose. 

How's your recovery going? 

Als your boobs are awesome!! 

Als your boobs are awesome!! 

thanks RH4K. I think Dr Lee did such a great job of making them look natural. Just wish they were a little bigger ;)  What size did you choose?

Hi Als, I'm having surgery with Dr Lee in a few months time. Would you mind adding me to see your albums too? Thanks!

how exciting, he's a lovely guy, very down to earth isn't he. I've added you, hope you can see my gallery now. What size have you picked? 

thanks RH4K. I think Dr Lee did such a great job of making them look natural. Just wish they were a little bigger ;)  What size did you choose?

how exciting, he's a lovely guy, very down to earth isn't he. I've added you, hope you can see my gallery now. What size have you picked? 

I went with 445 mods and at times I'd like them a little bigger but mine still have to settle so will have to wait and see what they look like in a few more weeks ?

Yes! He was the first PS I tried to make an appointment with, but ended up being the third one I actually saw and I was feeling a little disheartened after the first couple but I felt totally at ease and confident in what he was saying and his expertise. It was so overwhelming though as all three PS gave me different information. But I suppose what Dr Lee said made the most sense to me. Having said that, I am going to go back in a couple of weeks to just clarify a few things and to fully comprehend our plan of attack. HAHA. It was a lot to take in.

But so far we are going 450cc textured, round high profile under the muscle mentor silicone implants. I have breastfed 3 children so have excess skin to fill, but in his opinion not enough to justify a lift. I also have absolutely no breast tissue so if I've understood properly having that size still shouldn't make them gigantic because there is nothing else on top of them. I have a long and wide chest and decent hips so theoretically it will just proportion my body out..... I think.... :mellow:

Yes! He was the first PS I tried to make an appointment with, but ended up being the third one I actually saw and I was feeling a little disheartened after the first couple but I felt totally at ease and confident in what he was saying and his expertise. It was so overwhelming though as all three PS gave me different information. But I suppose what Dr Lee said made the most sense to me. Having said that, I am going to go back in a couple of weeks to just clarify a few things and to fully comprehend our plan of attack. HAHA. It was a lot to take in.

But so far we are going 450cc textured, round high profile under the muscle mentor silicone implants. I have breastfed 3 children so have excess skin to fill, but in his opinion not enough to justify a lift. I also have absolutely no breast tissue so if I've understood properly having that size still shouldn't make them gigantic because there is nothing else on top of them. I have a long and wide chest and decent hips so theoretically it will just proportion my body out..... I think.... :mellow:

I have a friend that is average height (or maybe a bit taller than average) and very slim and fit. She was barely an A cup pre-surgery.  She had 460cc and they look lovely on her, not too big at all. In fact, people are always surprised that she's had implants as they look so natural and in proportion.   Good luck:)