Dr Lee at TCI

Tessg

I was wondering if i could get some feedback on Dr Lee. Would you recommend him? I am booked in on the 20th of August for the consult & the 14th September for the surgery. Just feeling nervous and hopeing that I have chosen the right surgeon. I have only herd & seen great work from him but id love some feedback.

I had Dr Lee and i can't fault him. I walked into the consult and as soon as he saw my boobs he asked if i was aware there was a size difference  (I was) - and told me it would be about 10-20ml very minimal. This was before he even took a measurement and he was bang on. I thought that was great that he knew boobs so well he could pick it without doing a thing haha.

I got 365 & 385cc after telling him i wanted natural. He asked if i would regret going too big or too small, i said too big, he gave me sizes and i chose from there.  And i love my boobs. I've never had any boob greed, any complications and i had a breezy recovery.

You're in great hands ?

Thankyou so much for your info @DanniP im so glad that Im in good hands. Its so hard going in blind and im aware all surgeons are different but from everything I have seen from Dr Lee I love. I have a very deflated 10A after having my daughter when I went up to a 12 DD. I have a 2cm gap between my bra and boob even in a push up bra. I didn't think it was possible to have saggy boobs when theres hardly any boob lol. This surgery cannot come quick enough.

Edited by Tessg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...