My BA +BL+AR with Hamish Farrow

Flatty81

I want to share my journey so far with you all as this forum has really helped me, I've been researching for 4 years I had 3 face to face consults, one phone consult and sent my photos to 2 other surgeons and countless hours on the Internet researching and I finally picked my surgeon Hamish Farrow as he was the most honest and helpful of them all I just knew in the consult he was the PS for me 

it took 5 months to get a appointment with him it it was worth the wait, in the first appointment he spent over a hour with my husband and I talking about the best way to get the outcome I wanted he showed me pictures of work he has done and we tried on sizers

he had a cancellation for the 20th of July so I jumped onto it and took it which was 4 weeks away 

On the morning of my surgery I decided to go to work from 6-12 which wasn't the best idea I ate at 5am then had to fast, I finished work at 11am dues to feeling dizzy ( I'm a PT and fitness instructor) I went home showered and headed to the hospital for my 2 pm admission at St Vincent's Melbourne East, they then took me to my private room and got me settled in and did all my pre op questions and paperwork and got changed into my gown, they took me down to the theatre holding bays at 4:30pm ( I was starving and just wanted it all over so I could eat) The anaesthesia lady came to see me and ask more questions then Hamish came and drew all over my chest he was so lovely and caring and funny

about 15 minutes later I was wheeled into theatre where there put a drip in my arm and gave me a cocktail as they called it, I quickly told them to give me amazing boobs and was out to it!!! 

I woke up 2 hrs later in a fair bit of pain and shaking they gave me pain medicine at intervals to help and once I was settled I took a look at my new girls.... It was instant love at first sight, I thencontinued to show every nurse my new boobs ?,

hamish came and saw me and said it all went well

they wheeled me back to my room about half hour later where I continued to tell any nurse I had boobs!! The nurses then put my post op crop on 

Once I was settled they gave me some ice and a icy pole and then once I was less groggy I had a sandwich and some ice cream 

I asked the ward nurses what they thought of my new boobs and they said very perky!! 

I didn't sleep much that night then Hamish came and saw me and told me my chest wall was very interesting but he didn't have to do the vertical lift only the benelli lift and he out in 300cc in my right and 350cc in my left 

I go back and see him next Monday im over the moon with my results so far, Hamish likes a active revovery so I can try to do normal things asap just no chest work, I can be walking by day 3, my pain is not that bad just tight 

Im only PO day 2 so will keep you updated I also have put before and after photos up if you want to see them ?

thanks for reading xx 

Thanks for sharing your story. Hamish Farrow has a wonderful reputation, im not surprised you are over the moon with your results. 

happy healoing

thank you 

I really wanted to write my BA story and let other ladies know about Hamish as I didn't find too many other ladies on here that had their boobs done by him, he is a Booby God 

image.jpg

• 2 months later...

thank you 

I really wanted to write my BA story and let other ladies know about Hamish as I didn't find too many other ladies on here that had their boobs done by him, he is a Booby God

Hi Flatty81, just wondering how Hamish and his team were in regards to contacting them.  I requested an appointment for a consult online and was sent a letter with an appointment date/time which I needed to confirm within 3 days.  Tried calling them to confirm, but can never seem to get through to anybody.  Phone just rings out and then I get an automated message saying they're busy.  And then before even 4:30pm the message changed to their office was close until next business day.  I left a message so hopefully someone will get back to me on Monday.  Just hoping it's not this difficult all the time to reach them.  I imagine I would need to contact them regularly regarding questions etc.

Also, just wondering if you can advise whether you had a referral for your consult.  The letter stated that a referral was "required" to see Hamish, but I wasn't sure if maybe they just meant that was if I wanted to claim a medicare rebate or if I needed one no matter what just to see him.

Anyway, congrats on your new boobs.  They're looking lovely.  How has your recovery been?

• 1 month later...

Hi Flatty81, just wondering how Hamish and his team were in regards to contacting them.  I requested an appointment for a consult online and was sent a letter with an appointment date/time which I needed to confirm within 3 days.  Tried calling them to confirm, but can never seem to get through to anybody.  Phone just rings out and then I get an automated message saying they're busy.  And then before even 4:30pm the message changed to their office was close until next business day.  I left a message so hopefully someone will get back to me on Monday.  Just hoping it's not this difficult all the time to reach them.  I imagine I would need to contact them regularly regarding questions etc.

Also, just wondering if you can advise whether you had a referral for your consult.  The letter stated that a referral was "required" to see Hamish, but I wasn't sure if maybe they just meant that was if I wanted to claim a medicare rebate or if I needed one no matter what just to see him.

Anyway, congrats on your new boobs.  They're looking lovely.  How has your recovery been?

sorry for the late reply 

Ive only got the message bank with them once and they called me back tgat afternoon so I haven't had any trouble

My recovery has been great only one little bump on the road with the stitch around my nipple letting go but I'm getting that fixed on Tuesday 

good luck with your journey 

How much is it to do v-line surgery? I don't have a square jaw, just a lot of baby fat (since I am overweighted) around my jaw and cheek area, but I want to more defined jaw line. I think my face is quite round instead of oval though. I really really want to plastic surgery even though I am tight on money. How much was any one's v-line surgery in korea? 

Has anyone done rhinoplasty(nose job), how much round about would it be to do it? Thanks so much if you do reply!