More than 1 opinion?

Heather86

Hi ?

so I have been for my first consult and hubby and I were really happy with everything.

HP 385cc over muscle round implant.

He started out smaller implant but that's the biggest he would go without it looking "fake" 

he reckons I will be a DD. 

iv just started thinking, is it best to get a couple of opinions??  

Did anyone just have one consult and wish they had a Second opinion? 

any feedback would be reassuring ?

I had four opinions, only because I wasn't overly happy with the first two.  I loved the third (Dr Tavakoli) but got a fourth to be sure.

I've spent a lot getting all those opinions but I feel extra comfortable with the decision I've made because I know I've shopped around.  I'm a stressed though and needed the extra reassurance - if you are really happy with who you have seen and you feel comfortable that is the important thing.

I only consulted one surgeon but was very impressed with his thoroughness and honesty that I didn't feel the need to see anyone else. He has a great rep and I have also spoken to some past patients. Thanks to this forum and a very knowledgeable BA friend, I felt I had also gained enough info about what will suit me. 

Hi ?

so I have been for my first consult and hubby and I were really happy with everything.

He started out smaller implant but that's the biggest he would go without it looking "fake" 

I had the same surgeon you are choosing, go for a 2nd consult elsewhere. I wish I had of because I'm sure I would of ended up picking a different implant size if I did.

Hi ?

What surgeon was this consultation with?

I have my BA this coming Monday & I am getting the exact same implant size & profile as you! :)

Dr Ali Hussain in Brisbane

I think with the advice I will get a 2nd opinion just to have a comparison and peace of mind that I did and then know I made the right decision.

You must be really excited with BA on Monday :) Are you getting over muscle too?

Good luck and hope recovery goes well.

I actually had 5 consults. 

2 online consults & 3 face to face.  Including 1 at Dr T's. Only because I'm not a straight forward case.

bar 1 surgeon i could have easily Been happy going under the knife with the other 4. 

In the the end I chose the surgeon I felt most comfortable with and who I thought understood exactly what I wanted to achieve without any mucking about at all. 

If you feel 100% confident and happy  with your 1 consult, go for it but if I were you I'd get at least 2 more consult.  Only because if after your surgery your results aren't exactly what you wanted then you'll always wished you had at least 1 more opinion. 

Good luck !!

Hi there 

it seems Hussain almost always goes over muscle .. I don't understand why as it doesn't give accurate results with mammograms and if you don't have enough Brest tissue they will sag much sooner ... My first consult was with a surgeon who suggested overs, I did my research and found that wasn't what I wanted ..I ended up seeing 4 surgeons and went with number 4 .. I felt comfy with him and he is awesome at what he does .. He also said over muscle would be no good for me ..

i think if you're a body builder it's maybe a better option..

go for a different consult just to be sure ?