Tuberous breasts, keeping your nipples?

Hi Ladies,

Im trying to do as much research as possible before I book my BL/BA. 

Ive almost always loved how big and "fluffy" my nipples are, has anyone kept their nipples the same without having the extra fat taken out?

I told the Surgon that I want to keep them the same size but didn't have a full grasp on what the op entailed, now I'm thinking I should be more specific in that I like how they look normally (just my nipples not my breasts, they point to that ground and that sucks) but don't know what to expect from the op if I keep them.... Does this make sense? 

Sorry still trying to rap my head around it all.  

I think you need to be really specific with your surgeon. 

I asked my surgeon to keep mine the same size as I was so used to them being big & hubby always said that he liked them but am wishing now that I got a bit of a reduction as I feel they look so much bigger? Not are if its because they have stretched or if its because they still don't react properly anymore so thats why I feel they are bigger. My husband still likes them though lol 

From what I've read and watched, they take extra fat and shape it to look like, well a nipple. 

It may depend on the Surgon though.  My research is on BL/BA so not sure really. 

I use to hate my nipples but after kids they changed a little and then when I got them pierced I desided I liked the new shape. 

Edited by Buzbe

I'm not sure if there's extra fat taken out nipples during a tuberous breast correction with Dr Miroshnik, as he stated he scores behind them (like you would a mango cheek) to release them & make them less puffy. I'm getting my nipples reduced as I hate them, but otherwise would just have the scoring done to them.

From what I've read and watched, they take extra fat and shape it to look like, well a nipple. 

It may depend on the Surgon though.  My research is on BL/BA so not sure really. 

I use to hate my nipples but after kids they changed a little and then when I got them pierced I desided I liked the new shape. 

Yeah mine changed with pregnancy too, thats another reason I didn't want them changed too much, & I only had the scoring done (along with a full lift)