surgeon reviews Dr Chiu

Fern

Hello all,

I'm new to this and I am looking for advice and reviews. I have booked in for BA on October with TCI, my surgeon in Dr Napoleon Chiu. I've been on TCI website, Google and Facebook looking for reviews on the surgeon, and before and after photos. I can't really find anything. (Very very few photos of his work and no reviews) on TCI it says he is award winning... hmm seems strange I can't find anything. Would someone like to share their experience? Thanks in advance!

Edited by Fern
full blog didn't show... why???

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all,

I'm new to this and I am looking for advice and reviews. I have booked in for BA on October with TCI, my surgeon in Dr Napoleon Chiu. I've been on TCI website, Google and Facebook looking for reviews on the surgeon, and before and after photos. I can't really find anything. (Very very few photos of his work and no reviews) on TCI it says he is award winning... hmm seems strange I can't find anything. Would someone like to share their experience? Thanks in advance!

hi

im booked in for a BA with Dr Chiu in 2 weeks.

how did your surgery go??