Interstate Patient - what do I take?

Caits_Boobies

Hey everyone :)

I am booked into TCI with Dr Dash next Wednesday at Parramatta (consult the day before) Im currently a 12D, deflated from breast feeding and am looking for a 12DD/E result. me and my boyfriend are flying from Hobart for the week and staying at the Meriton Apartments. I'm starting to pack my suit case and would love some advice about what to take. Ill be wearing track pants and a zip up hoodie for the day of surgery and my boyfriend reassures me he will dress me when I need help lol. But what list did you girlies use when packing, or what did you not take that you wish you did?

Thank you, i really appreciate your help

Best wishes for your surgery.  I remember waking up in recovery and seeing some other patients wearing their uggies, I wished I had of taken mine.  I just wore thongs, feet were freezing on the exit to the cab and walk back to the apartment.  

Defibitely loose pants and button up tops.  Heat pack may be handy, I had terrible back aches.  

Good luck and best wishes for a speedy recovery.