mandy88

side boob?

This sounds like a very silly question, but will I ever get defined side boob? I had apparently no breast tissue and no lose skin. I had 450 and 405cc implants. 

I'm only 3 weeks post op but can not seem to find any images or discussion about this.

Screenshot_2015-08-13-19-39-46.png

DSC_0551.JPG

Good question. I'm one week post op, got 360cc and also started with nothing. id like to follow any responses?? I'm also wondering about cleavage. I can't tell from the side on shot but do you have a gap? I gave quite a big gap I am anxious about but the surgeon says should come together somewhat in the dropping and fluffing process. It's so hard to patiently wait!! 

This sounds like a very silly question, but will I ever get defined side boob? I had apparently no breast tissue and no lose skin. I had 450 and 405cc implants. 

I'm only 3 weeks post op but can not seem to find any images or discussion about this.

Screenshot_2015-08-13-19-39-46.png

DSC_0551.JPG

I have the opposite issue to you - probably too much defined side boob :-( but it maybe because I have a narrow chest although I have the same 450cc moderate implant to you...

image.jpg

I also had no breast tissue whatsoever and no loose skin...

It's sucks having to wait to see what they will be like... Still love them atm but still wanna know if I'll have cleavage that necklaces will get lost in and side boob to die for lol 

That's kinda the best pic I can get from the top view 

I also had Pectus carinatum (my rib cage was more predominant then the other side so the doctor said they will most likely point out a bit but maybe with a good bra I can get some cleavage 

1439465216912-699620341.jpg

DSC_0619.JPG

Wish I had side boob but now I'm at the 3 week mark and can start the under massaging it will help define them 

How far along are you melina88?

Don't give up mandy88 - still very early days for you :-)

Hopefully, in the coming weeks/months they'll form more of a defined side boob for you...

The wait is always so frustrating! 

Im 4.5 months along too.

Edited by Melina88

They don't really look like they have changed any... But still love them in comparison to what I had so side boob or no side boob I'll be happy!

Hopefully the pinching massage and d&f will help with the side boob eventually!

Feel much better now too still restricted but back to work (home care, on light duties) do get really tired and need a nap most days but feel amazing can't wait for 6 weeks and buying bra's and taking this post op bra off  

I think they look great. I'm flat like you were. My surgeon has recommended a 400-450. Not sure if moderate plus or high profile yet. Im leaving it up to the surgeon on the day. Also give or take a little in size.

Where yours high or moderate profile?

Im 62kg 173cm broad chest.

Its so hard to tell. 400 on one person looks small and on someone else it looks enormous! so confusing!

I would be happy with yours. Interested to hear how they settle...