MyNewBoobs

Hi Ladies

I am seeing Dr Boonchai, December 2015 for breast lift with implants.

I have read many great things about his work, but I am having a hard time finding recent photos of his work. 

This is is my first time posting in the forum so I'm not sure how this works. Are there photos available on this forum that I can be directed to or links to another website?

I'm flying over with my partner and we've found a great place to stay at on Air BnB. 

I initially enquired with CosmediTours but they are a waste of money and draws the process out further. 

I recommend organising the trip yourself. It saves alots of money :) 

Thank you so much for Donatella and 40something.

i have sent friend requests to the ladies listed, I have also sent one to each of you :) 

Donatella - Did you see Dr Boonchai? 

40something - May I ask how your scars are healing?

this forum is so valuable and helpful, I'm glad I found it :) 

Scars are healing well, I have just added another picture from today, take a look, the scars around the aerola are barely noticable and the line going down I can't see when I look down on them, only when I look in the mirror so it doesn't bother me too much, I'm putting bio oil on so I know it will eventually fade. I think one has dropped slightly more than the other but I'm aware that it's still early days. 2 months now. 

Great surgeon right there although Dr Boonchai recommended i have a lift and implants i only had implants so cant help with the lift part of it... In Nov i will be 3 years post op BA ...

But im heading over in Nov for a TT with him I love his work ...

mumO5

Dr Boonchai was/is great I had a BL/BA and TT with him at the end of January this year... I've just uploaded a 6 month progress photo which you should be able to see in the gallery.

I highly recommend him!

Hi Minx, cant see your month PO photo .. only the 3 month one

• 4 months later...

Hi ladies

I finally have my new boobs. 

I had surgery with Dr Boonchai yesterday and so far I am so happy with the results.

The Hospital runs like clockwork and all of the staff are so kind and efficient. I've been to many hospitals in Australia and I would choose Phuket International Hospital over any of them. 

I went in for surgery at 12noon yesterday (21st) and was back in my room at 7.30pm, some of this time was spent in the recovery room. 

For my implants I chose 350cc, moderate profile, round, and above the muscle. 

I've had a sneak peek and they look incredible but I do have a build up of fluid in my right breast that needs to be drained today. 

Dr Boonchai exceeded my expectations, I feel so lucky to have had him as my surgeon.

I will post pictures soon.

:)