Time to tell my story :) Dr Boonchai

Emma91

It's about time I tell my story ?

Iv wanted a BA for about over 5 years now and I was not going to settle until i actually went through with it. 6 mnths ago I booked my surgery and flights and I really did think the time was going to drag but it came up sooo quick! I originally was going for mod plus but after all my research changed my mind to high profile but new this would all change when it came to consult time. Iv been researching for the past 2 years so Iv seen a lot of boobs with a lot of different results. The day before surgery it still didn't feel real like I didn't have the nerves or anything. Day of surgery, as I was filling in the papers my partner asked if I was nervous and I was like nah he's like I am and I still didn't feel any emotion about it (my partner had more nerves than me ). Consult time was a breeze my surgeon was Dr Boonchai and he was very good at going over all the pros and cons and about the surgery etc. I went in there thinking I would get 350cc high profile turns out I went 400cc mod plus under the muscle. The high profile just looked funny on me like I no they wouldn't of looked that crazy big after surgery but they put me off when trying them on + I like how the mod plus is a wider base. I could of gone 425cc but I got scared I'd have over hang but now kicking myself a little I didn't go that extra 25cc but I still love them. (Dr B did say how about the 425 but i thought it was to big but i really could of got it.) I started off as a empty 10b and god knows what I am now. He said about a DD I would end up being. My consult was at 8am my surgery was at 10.15am. Being wheeled into surgery and I still had no nerves or anything I was soo calm! I thought I would of been a mess at this part. I woke up in icu so before even getting back to my room and I felt fine! Honestly felt like a big nap. They felt apart of me from day one. Iv had next to no pain. I mean yes it does hurt the 1st time u sit up or twist ur body but to me it wasn't pain I hadn't felt before. Everything was such a breeze. I'm 12 days post op and only just started massaging yesterday. My dominant side is still a little swollen and will take longer to drop as I'm always using that hand. He did say my right muscle was more tense when doing surgery but it didn't affect anything and pretty much that's why ill still have a bit of swelling there which is normal for everyone. Plus my right boobs always been bigger by the tinyst bit. But i don't notice at all. Plus who doesnt have that hahah.

Im 155cm tall and around 54kgs

Surgeon: Dr Boonchai
400cc Mod Profile,under the muscle, under the breast incision.

DR BOONCHAI + PIAC STAFF ARE AMAZING 

boobs.jpg

Just put two and two together haha had no idea it was you on the fb forum! light bulb just went on! Congrats again hun they're amazing :)

hope my 9 months go just as quick!! xx

Hahah i thought it was you also when i saw you had said you changed your dates :) Face behind the name ;)

Im 2 weeks today yaaaaaaaaay. Loving my new additions <3 

x

Edited by Emma91

Hahah i thought it was you also when i saw you had said you changed your dates :) Face behind the name ;)

Im 2 weeks today yaaaaaaaaay. Loving my new additions <3 

x

Haha thats it, pitty we couldn't be there at the same time like we were going to be!

They sure do look amazing, and they'll only get better cant wait to see/hear how they settle on you :) x 

• 2 weeks later...