so many questions! size, exercise, physical work post op.

shanshan

Im booked in to get my breast aug end of sept. 

Im 5'8 62kg broad chest 12 A but but don't fill it. Surgeon recommends 400-450cc no smaller than 350 as im very broad. Under muscle as i have next to no breast tissue to cover it. Not sure if high or moderate + profile. He said to trust in him to figure out what will give me best result on the day as I'm totally confused! Its so hard to tell from the sizers. I don't want big boobies i just want to be in proportion. 

Q 1. Anyone completely flat chested and broad had a 400 + cc and what cup size did you end up with? I don't want to go from being too small to fit bras to being too big that i have to go to a speciality bra shop lol. 

Q 2. Im pretty keen on exercise and thinking about studying to be a pt. Has anyone continued to do chest exercises after and to what extent? Or do i stop all together? I've Read conflicting info.

Q 3. Im currently working as a cleaner just 2hrs per day but have to wear a backpack vacuum for 1hr of that and mop for another hr. Also lifting filling/emptying heavy buckets of water. Ive told my employer i will need 3-4 weeks off. Do you think that will be enough or should i take longer? 

Hi Shanshan

I am just over 3 weeks post op and was completely flat chested, also quite broad due to a lot of weight training, I got 325cc high profile and think I will end up a 12D or a large C. 

I plan to return to my full exercise regime including chest training from 6 weeks post op as per my Surgeon's advice. He's happy for me to walk or cycle in the interim.

i have taken 4 weeks off work and am glad I did. I'm still quite sore at times and try not to reach too far. Tonight I couldn't lift a pot of boiling water off the stove so happy baby did it for me. Everyone's recovery is different but you don't want to compromise your results by lifting too soon. 

hi  there

I also clean for work..self employed and clean houses ( 9 a week) I do around 20 hours a week

my surgeon has told me at least 2-3 weeks .. I am planning 3 weeks ( around 24 days ) and ive planned it for week before xmas so im only having an extra week off as every year I have 2 weeks off and my clients know this and usually cancel that time of year anyway

im also into weight training and been told to wait 4 weeks until I use any small weights before that only lower body exercises or walking cycling etc

it will be months before I resume my current training regime but im ok with that ..

I went from a B cup to an E/F cup with 415/450 cc. Bras that are an E cup and up are not hard to find these days, bras and things, big W all stock them. Also I have never found my new boobs to interfere with training. Go the 450's honestly. I have a BA instagram account  and I have advised so many girls to go the bigger option when they are in doubt and they end up going the smaller option and a lot of them regret it straight away! It's frustrating lol and sad for them :(