Carly

DR TAVAKOLI, HUNT, MIROSHNIK

Hi Ladies, 

anyone been to DR TAVAKOLI, HUNT or MIROSHNIK??

I was booked into TCI but have since cancelled my surgery and it's made me look right into it all, I think I moved way to quickly and now looking into actual plastic surgeons (might sound redic but I actually didn't realise there was a difference between a PLASTIC surgeon and a COSMETIC- how stupid of me I know) 

would love to see and hear of personal experiences with these surgeons 

Carly :) :) 

Im booked in with Dr Tavakoli for 30 September.  I saw three other surgeons (two cosmetic and one other plastic) and none came close to his level of professionalism and thoroughness (is that a word??).  Obviously I can't tell you about any results yet but the process from booking the consult, to having the consult and all of the help he and his team have given me so far in getting ready for surgery has been brilliant.  

Im booked in with Dr Tavakoli for 30 September.  I saw three other surgeons (two cosmetic and one other plastic) and none came close to his level of professionalism and thoroughness (is that a word??).  Obviously I can't tell you about any results yet but the process from booking the consult, to having the consult and all of the help he and his team have given me so far in getting ready for surgery has been brilliant.  

how much is he costing u babe? 

Hi Emxoxo

Before any Medicare or private health rebate it will be $10,200 for Dr Tavakoli and the anaesthetist, plus my $500 private health excess for the hospital stay.  Because my surgery can be considered reconstructive, I will get a bit of a rebate from Medicare.

I had a breast augmentation with Dr Miroshnik in June and couldn't be happier. He's an amazing surgeon and really knows what he's doing. He's so nice as well :-) It cost $12,570 all up which was dr m's fee of $10,250, hospital fee of $1470 and anaethetist fee of $850. 

I am booked in with Dr Tavakoli in 5 weeks and feel so confident with him. He is so professional and experienced I 100% recommend him! Will update you all after my surgery but since my consultations I've been so much more excited! I'm going a D-DD natural-ish with anatomical 390cc :)