Emxoxo

Thinner or thicker after ba?

As the title suggests, I'm wondering how girls felt afterward. Did you feel thinner more shapely and sexy or at first bigger or even heavy looking when you are naked? I can only imagine it would be a bit of a shock to see big boobs - I just hope it's a nice shock not a oh dear lord I'm huge Shock haha - for those fit and body conscious girls (basically all women).

I prepared myself to feel like a whale initially so it actually didn't stress me out. I was under GA for nearly 5 hours and had a lot of opioid so I was soooo bloated. It was actually probably a good thing that I couldn't shower for a week coz I just didn't want to look at myself.

once the bloating settled I felt ok. Now, 5 weeks in I'm just feeling a bit fat and frumpy with being unable to do much exercise. I think I've gained about 2kg...

Initially having boobs I felt made me look generally bigger kinda like I had more weight on me. But that's probably because I wore baggier tops to hide my flat chest. The more Fitted my clothes are the more I just look shaped like a woman should! I prefer being naked than dressed lol cos I finally feel like a woman naked and don't feel heavier at all

Straight out of surgery i thought i looked the same-ish, as my tight skin was pushing the implant down. but about 1-2 weeks they went bigger (not drop and fluff) just bigger as my skin was giving in and i thought i looked a bit top heavy. I have always been super skinny and flat so i wasn't used to it. Now i think i look fine maybe because i'm so used to them LOL. And i have been going to the gym a lot so i guess i'm mentally telling myself i'm fit XD. also, i second what len82 said, if the top wasn't fitted, i would look fatter because my boobs were pushing them out!

two weeks out i feel like i look fatter because i usually do a very physical job 8 hours a day and i'm not usually one for sitting around and im eating cos i'm bored lol. Trying hard to stay positive that i will get my fit body back after i'm all healed but that seems so far away i was told by my PS 12 weeks before any serious exerise so this summer will be a right off :( 

i feel like a dont look much different in normal clothes cos i only went small but i tried on a skin tight top today and i was like OMG boobs!

i wasnt shocked and thinking omg they are huge when i woke up from surgery 

Edited by rattlie

I feel WAY sexier! I was a gym rat with broad shoulders and no boobs from all the weight training, now I put on a gym crop and I actually look like a woman not a teenage boy 😂😂😂 I have put on weight from not training though im hanging to get back!!!

I feel so much better about the way I look although in reality in clothes I don't look much different to how I look in a padded bra. But I absolutely love it and love knowing its me under there! I went pretty small so don't feel frumpy and love how I look in gym clothes as that is the most noticeable change. 

Same as some of the others my boobs were pretty tiny straight after surgery as muscles and skin were holding them tight and then with the massive bloat I felt pretty gross the first four or five days but I was prepared for that and just tried to ignore it!! 

Four weeks on I am actually lighter than I was pre surgery (so have also lost the weight of the implants) but I'm not happy about it as I'm pretty sure its muscle that I've lost. I have lost definition and have gained a couple of cm so it's not all about what the scales say (admittedly I have been eating absolute crap). 

Cant wait for the next two weeks to go by so I can start training properly again! 

I feel so much sexier!  Pre-op, I was really worried they would make me look chunky. I felt like I looked fat trying on the sizers at the consult.  Also got fat (well just bloated really) from the medication.  But now things are settling and as I'm trying on my old clothes finding that they just look so much better! Mostly everything still fits (XXS, XS & size 6's).  It's made my waist appear smaller and balanced out my hips and thighs. I went with 295cc, which is a smaller implant.  I feel like I look just slightly fuller than wearing my add 2 cup sizes bras. When I was choosing size, I was worried about looking too top heavy.  But I really don't. Infact, I can hide them in clothes very easily.  I was so worried about looking chunky, I was going to change to a smaller implant just before surgery, but glad I didn't because they feel just right fr the look I wanted.  Still very early days for me though & I would most certainly welcome some more 'fluffing'.

I was quite paranoid about looking fat, especially as I went into this thinking I was going to get a tummy tuck as well (my surgeon talked me out of it at my second consult). After 2 kids I definitely have a saggy pot belly! Even when I tried on the sizers I felt that I looked a bit fat.

Fast forward to 6 weeks post op BA and I've never felt skinnier and in proportion! Clothes fit me so much better, although I have ditched my baggy tops in favour of tighter ones. I had a bit of bloating for a week but after that I went back to my pre surgery weight (plus an extra 600 grams for the 300cc implants). I don't even think about my flabby belly now so in a roundabout way I got the mummy makeover I originally sought.

I prepared myself to feel like a whale initially so it actually didn't stress me out. I was under GA for nearly 5 hours and had a lot of opioid so I was soooo bloated. It was actually probably a good thing that I couldn't shower for a week coz I just didn't want to look at myself.

once the bloating settled I felt ok. Now, 5 weeks in I'm just feeling a bit fat and frumpy with being unable to do much exercise. I think I've gained about 2kg...

do you have updated pics yet Lou?? I'm keen to see them :)

And yay that's great news that none of u have genuinely felt fatter. I would be devostated if that was the case! I'm so excited now :)!!!!