Sign in to follow this  
Fi Fi

Dr Kwok

Hi everyone

I'm super excited I'm booked in at the new Concorde hospital Sydney (TCI) in Nov with Dr Kwok.Ive been looking at his work on the Fb page. Has anyone recently had him ? Does he let u choose the size you would like? I'm a B at the mo but would like to go to a Ecup. Thanks heaps :wub:

Edited by Fi Fi

Textured round, I wasn't fussed with that decision, my main concern was size, my breasts were two different sizes so I chose 360cc L / 330cc R.

pre op 10B, post op 10 D/DD

recovery was brutal the first week, couldn't move or get up without assistance. After one week I was good to help myself minimally, with lots of pain meds, at three weeks I was fine to continue living like normal, just no exercise and fast moving arms.

You'll receive a long list of do's and dont's to strictly go by. Don't underestimate your strength during recovery, don't risk causing yourself pain or complications because your boss needs you back at work or your bedside table looks light enough to move across the room haha.

I had dr kwok in april. He measured me up and decided 560cc  dual plane. 

Unfortunately i need revision surgery as my left breast implant was placed too high in my muscle and hasnt dropped. 

He is very over confident so my advice if you are 100% on going through them is to make sure he explains exactly what your outcome will be. As they are very good at saying any issues you have are from previous anatomy when its not

Hi 🙋

I'm not to sure to be honest,how exciting!! What size u thinking? Flip them an email or phone call x I'm having mine Nov ...nervous

thanks Tiger 91 sorry to hear that x what size were you originally?

Ummm well im barely a bcup now and i wanna be a small f big dd but still look naturalish. 

After having my son they just look super sad lol. 

Yeah ill call them again today 😊

How exciting....how big are you going?

Nice I know I'm a B but feel like an A as I train at the gym that's where I lose weight first. Anywhere else takes me forever lol.I'm hoping to go to a natural E cup.Until I see what implant size looks good. Maybe go yo a 450 cc if I can , or 500 cc. Xx

Hi 🙋

I'm not to sure to be honest,how exciting!! What size u thinking? Flip them an email or phone call x I'm having mine Nov ...nervous

thanks Tiger 91 sorry to hear that x what size were you originally?

i was a 12b