plurbit

long overdue photo update

So, I have finally figured out the gallery thing! And i have uploaded some progress photo out there for petite girls looking into smallish implants!

my stats are the following, if you would like to see, pop a comment or send me a FR!

implant: 275cc mod+ (11.7cm X 3.5) 

Me: 156cm, 43kg, BWD 11.5. 

Would love to see your results, as i too am petite with literally no breast tissue. P.s Who is your PS?

sorry for the late reply! only just saw this! my surgeon is Dr Ellis Choy from Zilver linings in syd. 

I am barely an AA and am very eager to get BA, but want to stay small...maybe a C??

Would love to see your results also! :)

i was barely 10AA i fit 8A a bit better Im now a 8DD! it sounds big but it really isnt that big in clothes, they look like a C in clothes (collective comments from friends). 

Would love to see your photos. Im fairly new on here and just wanted to know the etiquette for looking at photos....didnt want to appear creepy!

Im a bit bigger at 53kg but flat as a tac, so am interested in seeing photos of implants on smaller girls. Im thinking of booking a consult with dr miroshnik in sydney. Do we add you as a friend or just have a sticky beak on gallery?

Also if their are any miroshnik girls out their that wpuldnt mind me having a look a look that would be great. I might have to throw up an embarrassing ine of myself soon too to join the forum family! 😊

Would love to see your photos. Im fairly new on here and just wanted to know the etiquette for looking at photos....didnt want to appear creepy!

Im a bit bigger at 53kg but flat as a tac, so am interested in seeing photos of implants on smaller girls. Im thinking of booking a consult with dr miroshnik in sydney. Do we add you as a friend or just have a sticky beak on gallery?

Also if their are any miroshnik girls out their that wpuldnt mind me having a look a look that would be great. I might have to throw up an embarrassing ine of myself soon too to join the forum family! 😊

I'm going to Dr M too I'm booked for 18 Dec so happy to send pics then If you like :) 

Edited by HarpersBizzar

I'm going to Dr M too I'm booked for 18 Dec so happy to send pics then If you like :) 

thank you that would be great! Hopefully by december i would have got the courage to even make an appt! Im hopeless! 😕

Miroshnik boobies for summer! Yay

thank you that would be great! Hopefully by december i would have got the courage to even make an appt! Im hopeless! 😕

Miroshnik boobies for summer! Yay

Yes making an appt is a big step in itself. I was even nervous just going to it as it made it a bit more real. Then I had to decide if I wanted to actually go ahead or not. I decided to book the following day as I knew Dec was getting full and I need to do it when hubby is off work so he can help with the kids. When I got off the phone after paying my deposit I felt excited and happy so I know I'm making the right decision. Good luck making your decision and I'll FR you for when I add pics 😊

Hi also booked in for 295cc in October still questioning if it's big enough. Would love to see your pics. 

In the same boat as you!! i was also offerred 330cc but he said that was pushing it due to my small frame. hopefully we don't regret 295cc! 

I'm having mine done 1st oct with Dr M. very little breast tissue to start with so im going 295cc anatomical unders to keep it natural. i'll keep you posted x

So, I have finally figured out the gallery thing! And i have uploaded some progress photo out there for petite girls looking into smallish implants!

my stats are the following, if you would like to see, pop a comment or send me a FR!

implant: 275cc mod+ (11.7cm X 3.5) 

Me: 156cm, 43kg, BWD 11.5. 

Yes please :-)  Looking at under 300cc and would love to see your progress.  Will send FR.  Thanks plurbit! 

I would love to see too. I'm taller and heavier but still skinny for my height and have no boobs. My PS suggested 255 or 295cc

Hello, I hope you don't mind but I sent you a FR! I'm new here and am booked into Dr M on 5 Nov - I'm so excited! I'm 163cm and 50kgs, not sure what I'm getting yet but don't want to go too big. 

Can you add me too please :)

Sending you a FR! I'm slightly heavier and taller, but still petite with same BWD and I'm going for a really small implant, so I'd love to see how yours turned out.  Thanks 😊

Yes please :-)  Looking at under 300cc and would love to see your progress.  Will send FR.  Thanks plurbit! 

Oh yes please im booked in for 270 I cannot find any that are this size im also petite if you could add me please :)

Hi, Id love  to see  your pics as I'm  booked for 16th October with Dr Harwood and have only had phone consults as I live in Northern Queensland. We are either going with 275cc or 315cc Teardrop overs. Im currently a small b with not much upper pole volume.  Will send a fr :)

sorry girls for the late reply, haven't been on much. i think i have accpeted /requested all of you, if not send me a FR.  xx

How do I view the pics please ladies? I am booked in for BA end of November, my PS said the max size I can go is 255cc and he may only get 225 in 😔 I'm in the skinniest 2% poss he said with such a bony flat chest I can't fit much in. Worried about the gap I will be left with between my implants and never achieve a cleavage. Would love to see some pics of anyone with implants around my size 

How do I view the pics please ladies? I am booked in for BA end of November, my PS said the max size I can go is 255cc and he may only get 225 in 😔 I'm in the skinniest 2% poss he said with such a bony flat chest I can't fit much in. Worried about the gap I will be left with between my implants and never achieve a cleavage. Would love to see some pics of anyone with implants around my size 

I have 265 cc high profile rounds I will friend u and can PM u pics