PrincessJasmine

4th procedure success Vaser Lipo + Lower face & neck lift + lower bleph Dr Piyapas Bangkok Hospital Phuket

Hi everyone

I'm back! Sorry about my absence, my work life has been super busy.

Since I last posted Dr Piyapas did my rhinoplasty & septoplasty (March or April 2013) my nose is perfect. Looks so natural people just think I have a naturally perfect nose & my breasts are often mistaken for natural.

For those who are newer, Dr Piyapas did my BA in 2011 I was a 34A now 34DD-34E (Mentror smooth round mod plus 550cc)

Also a lower blepherplasty in 2012

All done with Dr Piyapas at Bangkok Hospital Phuket & all booked directly with the hospital (no agent).

So I'm  back in Phuket now, on Monday (5dpo) I underwent vaser liposculpture inner & outer thighs, upper & lower abdomen as well as a lower face & neck lift & tightening my lower bleph. Not that it really needed doing but I thought I'm getting knocked out may as well give it a little freshen up while I'm here.

Everything went well, I spent 1 night in ICU 2 nights in my massive presidential suite (Thanks Mark & Jason also for my get well gift). I could of stayed another night but I really felt fine so decided to come & stay at my hotel in Karon.

Honestly the kilo doesn't even hurt, the lower facelift & eyes made a bit of swelling but not much compared to others apparently & only slight bruising on top of one eyelid. It's going down every day with the aid of my medications & now on warm compressions. I have to look in the mirror to remind myself I've just had surgery & have stitches otherwise I would be doing all the tours because I don't feel like I've just had hours & hours of surgery a few days ago.

Next follow up is on Tuesday morning, the nurse is going to remove the plasters from the lipo.

So obeying doctor & nurses instructions I'm taking it easy, just a trip to Jungceylon in Patong today & maybe Simon Cabaret show tomorrow night.

If anyone else is in Phuket currently & would like a dinner date or a show let me know 

Saturday 5 dpo I decided to venture out & went shopping at Jungceylon then to a night market at the temple in Karon at the evening. Still feeling fine, bit of swelling & minimal bruising. The nurse told me because of the facial surgery to only wash with the antibacterial shampoo & no conditioner, to dry my hair straight away to keep the wound areas dry. I bought cling wrap with me so wrapped my hairline in cling wrap, got a chair from my balcony so I could lean my head right back & use the detachable hose to wash my hair. God it felt good! I washed my facial compression too, Dr Piyapas said I can have it off a couple of hours a day to help with the drainage. And I dried my hair immediately after & but antibiotic cream on the incisions. I can't have a proper shower yet. Just sponge baths. My bathtub has a detachable hose in it also. Both are a blessing!!!! 

Its pretty rainy in Phuket at the moment so I'm not missing the islands & beaches so enjoying the rest & good service everywhere & food & seeing some shows.

I saw Dr Piyapas this morning, stitches & dressings came off. I hardly any bruising. He told me from today to start getting Thai oil massages stomach & legs to make the areas soft while healing, so I got one today. Felt good! My hotel just upgraded me to pool access room which was nice, can't swim but when it's bit sunny & not too not I can go sit & put my feet in with my giant hat & sunglasses on lol.

Off to the karon temple markets again tonight. Tomorrow I'm going to the kata beach elephant trekking, but no trekking, just want to pat & feed the elephants.

Maybe if more swelling goes by Sunday I'll get the cruise slow boat out to phi phi maybe Tuesday. Teeth whitening Monday YAY!!!

Hey all, I'm now 11 DPO. Im on a 3 day cycle of diuretics, things are starting to look good. So around 1 week post op the lipo areas became ITCHY AS HELL. Mira a good thing it's healing but god it's like the most uncomfortable thing. Dr Piyapas prescribed me daily Thai massages now on the areas & 2nd day I wasn't as itchy today. What a relief! 

So im now 2 weeks post op. I can wear lighter compression garments now so I've got triumph shorts that come up high. Still have the thick abdomen one on but I'll see if im able to use a waist trainer instead after 6 weeks as its breathable.

I feel absolutely fine. I've enjoyed my time in Thailand also. The hotel staff at Chanalai Hillside in Karon have been really nice to me during my recovery, the hotel is new & clean & has the hoses in the shower & a big bathtub for soaking now after i get my Thai oil massage. I see Dr P tomorrow for my last check up before coming home in 2 days. I need to come home to start exercising & start a diet. The food here is so good! 

As for me, besides Invisalign I've had enough surgeries for now & look forward to returning to phuket for a vacation & island hopping.

Edited by PrincessJasmine

Hi. Sounds like you have been recovering well.

Can I ask, what type of compression garment did you use for the lipo? I'm going over next June for BA revision and abdominal Vaser lipo . I have been looking and reading online to try and get my head around everything. I was thinking of a few "bodysuit" type CG's for more comfort and easier to go to the loo etc. I have read also about having lymphatic massages. Your post has been the only post that has written about massage after Liposuction! 

Thanks 

Hi. Sounds like you have been recovering well.

Can I ask, what type of compression garment did you use for the lipo? I'm going over next June for BA revision and abdominal Vaser lipo . I have been looking and reading online to try and get my head around everything. I was thinking of a few "bodysuit" type CG's for more comfort and easier to go to the loo etc. I have read also about having lymphatic massages. Your post has been the only post that has written about massage after Liposuction! 

Thanks 

Hey

So I made a mistake with my compressions.

I purchased a suit as I got thigh lipo also one that's on the waist has straps over ur shoulders & comes to the knee. So, I have a long torso, so when it's on it was about 7cm short from my bustline which would of made a crease in my results. So I needed to buy a merena elastic Velcro strap around one which in Thailand is quite pricey. If I had got it before leaving Australia it would of been less than 1/4 the price of what I paid for it there. But you can't not get it as then you've wasted the money on the lipo.

Second, if you're having thighs & abdomen, get separate compression pieces such as shorts and abdomen not a onesie as even though it has a hole (I guess so u can use the restroom) try doing that in 90% humidity outside & sleeping & the number of times u use the restroom in a day it's impossible so I ended up having to remove everything then put everything back on. As soon as I was able to I bought shorts & kept the merena I didn't use the one piece anymore. Also get 2 of each if u can as you need to wear it full time for a while in still in mine full time so when you're washing one get the other. Black is good coz u don't see sweat & body marks but nude is better if u wear light colours.

Take maxi dresses with u or long t shirt style dresses that don't crease pretty loose airy. The looser the better u can just throw over ur head or step into.

I was thinking loose dresses. Comfortable and light for the humidity. Easy to wash and quick to dry. I found this bodysuit online. I was thinking of getting 2 or 3 then my boobs and belly is compressed. Only having the abdominal lipo, no thighs. 

compression_garment_b85_1.jpg

I was thinking loose dresses. Comfortable and light for the humidity. Easy to wash and quick to dry. I found this bodysuit online. I was thinking of getting 2 or 3 then my boobs and belly is compressed. Only having the abdominal lipo, no thighs. 

compression_garment_b85_1.jpg

I would get a bra & a waist strap. 

Coz u may not need the bra like this. Everyone's different. R u having implants or a lift? Get a compression bra & a strap if ur getting implants to go much larger but the surgeon will tell u afterwards if u need this. 

Think of when u need to use the restroom & when u first do them u have a catheter inside u, they remove it the next day plus a drip and u can drink so u need to pee & it's not ideal to remove the whole garment every time u need to use the restroom. 

This was my exact thinking, get a one piece, but nope, it's more annoying post op & i got a merena stomach strap I've seen them online about $70 but u can get the compression underwear that come up high u can wear those over too for extra support but they may not come high enough in the torso & a separate compression bra so when u need to use the toilet u can keep ur bra on plus not remove ur whole dress then take the whole suit off just the waist down.

Am I making sense? If I realised this before I bought a suit before I went & then bought separates again I would of saved $450. 

Princess Jasmine, I'm having a Breast Revision done. Currently have 340cc (10 DD-E) going for 450cc implants. 

I found these on the Marena US website. The "binder" is a 9" 3 split panel binder. You could adjust to the shape of your own abdomen I'm thinking ? The Bra has adjustable straps and zipper front. 

B11_0848__00284.1430764146.450.800.jpg

B11_0852__31321.1430764146.450.800.jpg

AB3S3-9821__67544.1429808493.450.800.jpg

Princess Jasmine, I'm having a Breast Revision done. Currently have 340cc (10 DD-E) going for 450cc implants. 

I found these on the Marena US website. The "binder" is a 9" 3 split panel binder. You could adjust to the shape of your own abdomen I'm thinking ? The Bra has adjustable straps and zipper front. 

B11_0848__00284.1430764146.450.800.jpg

B11_0852__31321.1430764146.450.800.jpg

AB3S3-9821__67544.1429808493.450.800.jpg

Yeah exactly! Just make sure the abdomen covers the entire area you're doing coz it'll heal with a crease if not. Like I did upper & lower abdomen so got long one but I've got a long torso also. If you've got enough time order one if its not long enough you can get another shorter one to cover the rest. I recommend measuring the length of the area u need to cover to match with the length of the product. Or contact the surgeon & ask to what length needs to be covered first otherwise yep spot on x

Princess Jasmine,

These binders come in 9" and 12". I had the ruler out yesterday... lol Thanks so much for your help !!! I have my head around all this now and feeling much more confident. Compression garments and Lymphatic massage DONE ! 

Princess Jasmine,

These binders come in 9" and 12". I had the ruler out yesterday... lol Thanks so much for your help !!! I have my head around all this now and feeling much more confident. Compression garments and Lymphatic massage DONE ! 

You're better prepared than I was. I think massaging is 1 week after but check with ur PS. I heal pretty fast. I'm 4 weeks post op Monday! So I can get Botox again now 😀 good luck with it all x