12 months ago I had 225cc round, high profile implants put in. I went to Bangkok for my surgery. I never wanted massive boobs, only to achieve a result where I was comfortable to wear unpadded bras. Sadly I feel almost as boobless now as I did before. I'm 5'11" and 58kg. Has anyone else had this experience?

Oh gosh, I am sorry you aren't happy. It is so hard this journey. I went through so many stages of loving them and then thinking they were too big/small and everything in between.
Have you tried comparing them to your pre op pictures. I think sometimes we get used to them and forget how flat we were to begin with,

Having said that, you have an extremely modest implant particularly given your height. Would you ever consider revision in the future?

im really sorry your so disappointed, I would be too. We have these expectations and i can imagine how upsetting it is when they don't translate into the final result.
Did your surgeon suggest this size for you? Did you convey to him/her what look and size you were hoping for? 
do you think that you were ill advised or that you didnt perhaps realise that a certain cupsize was not what you thought?

The surgeon said it was the largest I could go in the round...at the time, I wouldn't consider the tear shape because I'd read up there were risks they could rotate. In hindsight, I should've went the larger tear shaped :-( I had my surgery in Thailand so I think the language barrier was a bit of a contributor also

I know exactly how you feel! I'm 157cm and 51kgs I've got a very curvy bottom half compared to my top half of my body. I was a 10A pre op and wanted to go implants that put my body in proportion.. I wanted to go teardrop 385cc but my surgeon said no and put a limit on me so I went 350cc. They are a little bit bigger then what they were but my body is still out of proportion as that size didn't really do much. He offered that I could have gone bigger in the round but I was trying to avoid the fake look.. Now I wish I had gone rounds so I could of getting a larger size!